DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Data/Charging Woven Cable for Samsung / HTC + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good price/quality Pretty nice and good Well protected cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmhcse on 11/19/2015

sziasztok szeretném elsőnek megköszönni egy samsung s6edge-hez vettem ezt a kábelt és nagyon elégedett vagyok vele megfelelő méretű és jó fonott minőségű ------- Hi I would like to thank first samsung s6 an edge to offer this cable and I'm very satisfied with it appropriate size and good quality... Read more

Impression:Good price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byperagenije on 09/27/2015

I was searching for some microUSB cable to charge my smartphone in the car and this one looks pretty nice. Cable works as charger but also as data cable so you can connect to PC and copy pictures from your phone. I'm using it over 2 weeks and cable is well protected against accidental damage and... Read more

Impression:Well protected cable,Pretty nice and good;

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 03/27/2014

-Nylon jacket for extra strength -Thin -Designed for both data and charging -Data transfer sometimes works sometimes doesn't It is really well built, micro USB fits just right. Small and light weight. Doesn't tangle easily. Good for carrying. Data transfer, sometimes computer recognize the phone... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere