DX » Community » Reviews » Pixco Universal Leather Wrist Strap for SLR/DSLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBadabingNL on 09/27/2013

Feels great and is really better looking as the standard neck strap which makes you look like a tourist. This gives u more control and function. One side feels like real leather (but isn't ofcourse) and the other is with dots for maximum grip The connectors are a bit cheeky. I always have to strap it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogenerp on 06/15/2013

It´s a very useful hand strap for me who use the camera to shot videos. So the camera it´s always at hand. There is a hole under the tripod and so on. Sometimes it´s little hard to take off the hand to make some adjustments or to reach some buttons on the front of the camera. The original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHKstudio on 05/13/2013

- Low price - Build quality is poor (3 of 5) - Not comfrotable to use. For example I can't use my EF-lock & focus point select buttons on Canon EOS cameras. It is a little bit small for me despite I have not really big hands. I might be good for small cameras wit kit lenses like Canon 500D or Nikon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTAC2X on 04/18/2013

This grip is built with a very good quality. It is also very easy to install: screw in the only screw, and that's it! The price is excellent also. The packaging is missing (unfortunately, it came on a simple plastic bag). If you are willing to resell it, is a pitfall. Complements my other photo gear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadyrch on 04/18/2013

Comfortable to hold the camera with one hand so it does not fall out of your hands. No need to wear a belt around his neck. Not expensive price. Good lower bracket. There is a hole under the tripod and so on. Not for heavy dslr cameras. I'm a Canon 550d with a heavy lens does not fit. Weak belt construction.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySerebuber on 03/24/2013

Material cepkij s kozhej ruki,horoshij plastik platformy dlja osnovanija ustrojstva,na kolese zazhima est' rez'ba dlja shtativa,sshit kachestvenno - nitki ne torchat,est' ushko dlja prodevanija rodnogo remnja ( dopolnitel'no ). I konechno zhe nedorogo stoit! Zamenitel' kozhi kazhetsja ochen' nezhnym ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIngBass on 12/20/2012

very comfortable strap with a nice price, good in the hand, does not slide. Reliable and robust, full of confidence that the camera does not fall out of his hands. Comfortable grip, easy and pleasant to work with a camera all day. You can use a tripod - at the base of the belt has a thread for mounting.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGreba on 08/03/2012

Good product. Very useful when shooting from the hand. Additionally well stabilizing hand when shooting. Reduces the ability to drop the camera. You can set the camera on a tripod Everything is OK. No objections to this product. Maybe the strips a little longer. Good price. Very useful. Quality design.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytotus on 07/05/2012

- Cheap (at least 50% cheaper than in local store) - Good built quality - Fits well to the tripod mount of my DSLR - Has own tripod mount, so you can mount tripod without removing the strap - With rubber inside for more secure grip - smell, but it goes away within a week - takes some time to adjust the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanaderoloco on 04/06/2011

Cheap. Well made. Good for hand held camera, to have an extra something holding your hand. Specially usefull if you don't like using a neck strip. As I said on the title, it is very similar to a camcorder grip. 1 Difficult to adjust to the hand. It looks like a camcorder grip, but actually it is only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections