DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Kinect 2.0 Sensor TV Clip Mount Holder for Microsoft Xbox One - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Easy to use Good material Very easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcusvarjaum on 09/29/2015

It works well supporting the kinect, but feels like you can't be adjusting a lot, because the locking system might brake. If you find the perfect position, just do not change it all the time and it will work well.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byalminomelo on 05/16/2015

Once I tried to put it wide open on Xbox One's box. It never worked again. I can't hold my Kinect on top of the TV. If you ever need to take Kinect off of your TV, try to return the holder to its original position to avoid damage.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byfbilicki on 04/08/2015

Pros: Works perfectly . It fits perfectly on any flat screen and the kinect is safely in it, the own weight does he stay safe on TV Cons : None

Impression:Very good,Easy to use,good suport;

0 0 0

• posted byponcebh1 on 01/27/2015

Pros: The product works really well. The material is a good plastic and it holds the Kinect perfectly. It's light and fits perfectly in the TV. Cons: There are no cons.

Arrived a week ago and it works perfectly fine Arrived a week ago and it works perfectly fine

Impression:Very good,Easy to use,Good material;

0 0 0

• posted byfulvioferreira on 12/04/2014

Simple-to-use equipment.. but it's not very safe. During Assembly the Kinect fell. Recommend users to search other equipment safer for the Kinect.

Impression:Not safe for use;

0 0 0

• posted byrangeldiogo81 on 11/29/2014

easy installation, the kinect realy donsn t fall, increarable!! package is ok too. bom produto facil instalacao ,e realmente o kinect não cai ,bom preço, demorou 60 dias ,valeu a pena comprar

goood product

Impression:Very good,Very easy;

0 0 0

• posted byppuspfc on 08/02/2014

Pros: Works perfectly. It fits perfectly on any flat screen and the kinect is well fited on it too Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted byFpsBelgium on 03/05/2014

The duration of the transmission and reception was very short. The package was in good condition and state of the object was nickel. The product price is not high compared to exessivement quality holder Kinect. We can see that it is also very robust and the plastic is of good quality. The of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluckymustafa on 02/05/2014

Good product, good material, easy to use, it fits perfectly on my xbox one kinect device and LG 42 inch LCD... i recommended this clip :) about the clip is none so far... but about the shipment it tooks 1 month to received it from dx.com. Usually only about 2 weeks. The price should be cheaper, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrymo on 02/05/2014

The Kinect TV clip for the Xbox One installed easily and looks great. Much tidier than the temporary stand I was using - a small tripod designed for a digital camera. it feels secure and is a good solid product that will go the distance. The price was right too, especially compared to what else -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere