DX » Community » Reviews » Expansion Board Made for Raspberry Pi - Multicolor + Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Very Impressed! Excellent and useful addon Nice add-on but mine was incomplete
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfdown on 05/12/2015

Pros I am working on a theatre project using the Raspberry Pi to sequence motors and lights. This board is ideal. Pros: Fixtures and fittings very well made VGA output very good. Ability to use beefier power supply very useful Cons: Documentation had to find.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bycerex71 on 01/28/2015

Unmissable expansion board for your Raspberry Pi project. It fits the GPIO perfectly and give you more usefull output pin with more current available (8-channel darlington Driver) Now I use a power supply (19V) of an old laptop to power the whole system without absorption problems. I use this a 1... Read more

Impression:Excellent and useful addon;

0 0 1

• posted bydbiosca on 10/13/2014

very good, thanks it is working very good and i hope dx can send me the rest of cart very fast and finish my boards.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byMAPS75 on 10/08/2014

Pros: Easy to mount; Easy to use; Very useful in home automation. Cons: Nothing. Other: It would be nice if it had a "MCP23S17-E/SP" to expand the GPIO ports or something like this.

Impression:excellent,Excellent and useful addon;

0 0 0

• posted byqmahan on 08/14/2014

Excellent board for an addon for the Raspberry Pi! Was simply plug and play for the board and instantly worked when I booted the Pi. Only down side was that it switched video specifically to VGA, but I know that was the programming of the Pi and otherwise did exactly as it said it should!

Impression:Very Impressed!;

0 0 3

• posted bylechak on 08/03/2014

Pros: Excellent and useful addon for raspberry. Excellent set of furniture to fit all components tight. Cons: Overheat warning. I recomend put two small heatsinks to two small contrlollesr near USB and HDMI connectors. It's work fine but very hot. I used SKU255484 heatsinks and thermal glue.

Impression:Excellent and useful addon;

0 0 0

• posted byimartinez on 07/27/2014

Pros: This is a really good expansion for the raspberry pi. With this expansion you end up with 4 usable usb ports. And a useful reset button. Cons: Mine was incomplete, the battery of the real time clock was not included even though the product description says that the battery is included, so I... Read more

Impression:Nice add-on but mine was incomplete;

0 0 0

• posted byMike264 on 07/04/2014

The power supply section gets you out of power problems. The powered usb hub also gets you out of power problems. I use the real time clock and vga adapter. I have not tried the serial port or the sd card readers ports yet (soon). It would be nice if the battery holder for the real time clock was... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byichintu on 04/11/2014

Nice build. Well documented. Support website: http://www.suptronics.com/RPI.html. The RTC on this unit is pretty accurate. Love that I can power this with a wall wart now. There are slits made to connect rpi camera module. Fits nice and sturdy due to nylon support material. Highly recommend it. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseliotis on 02/26/2014

This product makes using the R-Pi easier in a classroom setting. I use it to convert my Pi into a media centre for use in my class. It is also great for adding other components to the Pi Not a con but a warning. Pay very close attention to the syntax of the commands you have to enter to get the I... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere