DX » Community » Reviews » IOCREST SI-ENC25031 Tool Free USB 3.0 2.5" Mobile HDD Enclosure - Black (Max. 4TB)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great! Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYeahroen on 06/16/2015

Pros: Completely tool-less installation of your harddrive/ssd. Good cable included. Which in my opinion is long enough. LED is not to bright, not distracting. Cons: Euhm... I want more colors ;-)

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byvicentevrl on 02/13/2015

OMG this enclosure just rocks, definitely will get more of this. I just plugged my ssd !!!

Very cool enclosure cheap and fast

0 0 0

• posted bysergiulika123 on 01/02/2015

- cheap - very good - very speed transfer - safe for hard - nice materrial - inside protection for hard-rive - nice replacement system - very very good

very good

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrew974 on 11/06/2014

Easy to install the HDD and works great. You can buy it! I can copy file easy. Only one cable for USB and power.

Impression:good,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlontfra on 09/15/2014

The product is amazing. Led blue for 3.0 ports and led white for 2.0 or less ports. The product is plastic, which may not be as good. But it is super lightweight and convenient to carry. The cable is also a little short, but it is easily found in the market USB cable compatible with Case. Also my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebernardo on 05/08/2014

Great Item!! Had a pleasant surprise when it arrived, it is completely tool free!! It Works like a slider you open the case and insert the drive then you close it!! Extremelly useful for people who have lots of 2.5" hard drives and need to swap them quickly. No cons yet!! Except for the be a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWavuli on 03/21/2014

The actual case works very easily. The ssd just slides in and then you close the case and your done. Just connect to your computer and you have mobile hdd in usb connection. I put 500Gb ssd in this case and connected to win8 and it worked instantly The case is plastic and there are two moving so... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: