DX » Community » Reviews » G301 Green Laser Pointer Pen 532nm Adjustable Beam + Battery Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy bueno Happy Great deal NEGATIVO Bit disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeioTB on 11/23/2014

Buena calidad. El cargador funciona perfecto. Buen acabado metalico. El laser es uy potente, llega a mucha distancia. Contento! Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted by4676618 on 11/23/2014

I had to wait for my laser for almost two weeks, but I got very excited when I saw my package. I opened it and started right away. Did not even had to charge the battery first The battery lasts a long time before you have to charge it. The included charger is EU standard, but has the two pins directly ... Read more

Impression:Happy,Bit disappointed,play-all-day;

0 0 0

• posted bynuccio03 on 11/13/2014

I've been waiting two months but I have not rivevuto nothing. Appearance laser and other merchandise. I got in touch with them ticket through invited me to send back my personal information and I have not heard anything. I have not contacted again. Read more

Impression:NEGATIVO;

0 0 0

• posted by8702393 on 11/11/2014

Great laser with great power and good alluminium case. Shipment was fast. It arrived to customs after 15 days. Read more

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byTechnoidNix on 07/09/2014

heavy good quality aluminium body quite powerfull for a 5mW laser. comes with a battery and a charger (european socket) which is very helpful. Great value for money. beam adjustment cap is quite good. late delivery Very good product overall. use it for star pointing. Even though i would like something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrZetor on 06/18/2014

Good power, narrow and focused beam, rechargeable (even came with a full battery), very solid aluminium construction. The charger plug will only fit in shallow (non-grounded) EU-sockets. An extension/adapter is almost a must. A push-and-slide constant-on button would be nice. The security key feature ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bypepijnschut on 05/24/2014

A few weeks ago i bought this laser. After about 2 weeks it was arrived to my house but the laser was broken. I was really pissed off because I have waited for 2 weeks. After I have send an email about what was happende I got a reaction that it was a accident and they said that the would send a new one!... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bylukifr on 05/18/2014

this laser is much more powerful than i expected. the body is made of heavy aluminum and gives it some weight, so it feels and looks sturdy. the locking switch works very well to avoid inappropriate use and to keep the battery from being run down while in your pocket. the handy wrist strap means you ... Read more

1 0 8

• posted bycesadbe on 05/06/2014

It really has a great ability to reach and achieve very large distances. No need to worry about buying and changing batteries You can use it in teaching astronomy or just to play with your cat. The price is more expensive compared to other lasers, but you have a quality product. The battery type is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBass92 on 04/01/2014

Good and perfect laser. Used for looking at stars with friends. Great for presentations and use in the laboratory for understanding the movement of light. Very usefull in hide and seek with lasers. Good sight at night. Even at day light you can see the little green dot. Perfect the focus function on ... Read more

7 0 12

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections