DX » Community » Reviews » Green Laser Pointer Pen 532nm Adjustable Beam + Battery Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Quality bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavi427 on 09/25/2016

avoid from liltel children to play.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted by10522126 on 09/23/2016

El material es aluminio .. bien hecho tiene una llave que imposibilita un encendido por error, además de un cargador universal y una pila recargable lista para su utilización. También me gustó que haya traído una pequeña correa para la muñeca así no caiga en un descuido.

Impression:excellent,Muy bueno... llegó a tiempo;

0 0 1

• posted byMree4u on 09/20/2016

Arrived in a couple of weeks in a nice box, but visable opened probable by customs (the battery was placed in the laser). I used the laser several times; pointing out stars to my son and used it in meetings. The laser worked fine. After that the laser stopped working and today I wrote a ticket to... Read more

Impression:Fine untill it stopped working;

0 0 0

• posted bytr00per on 09/01/2016

Pros: Very good quality Green My cats and dogs like it! Cons: Battery charger is of very poor quality Also battery itself of small capacity

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byalonso16 on 08/29/2016

its fantastic but I have a problem with the light, maybe something happens with the delivery. I hope they solve this soon

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEzrail on 06/21/2016

I am truly satisfied from this item. In my country it's impossibile find laser of this power at this price. Great power, great quality of materials, and a complete box with battery and charger.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byerictrud on 06/03/2016

Laser vert très lumineux, visible en plein jour, la nuit quand c'est légerement brumeux le rayon est incroyablement beau! idéal pour pointer les étoiles.

Impression:excellent,Puissant!,Très lumineux!;

0 0 0

• posted by10125548 on 04/05/2016

Láser de buena calidad y gran alcance. Lo malo es que tardó mucho en llegar.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byLukasSchroedes on 03/31/2016

Worked great until i lent it to a friend and he dropped it one to many times and made the small piece of glass that magnified the light come loose. really fun to mess around with friends who haven't seen it and other beings. do not shine it into eyes or at vehicles. you don't want to be for an or... Read more

Impression:excellent,never had one before,was very surprised with power;

0 0 0

• posted byBalaPandian on 03/07/2016

Feel, price is little higher side and can also focus on the packing i.e original box that carries these product........................

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere