DX » Community » Reviews » Green Laser Pointer Pen 532nm Adjustable Beam + Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Quality bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedrofp1 on 11/21/2016

Pros: Very bright emitter. Complete and quality kit. Battery last hours. Had a problem with first item sent, but was totallly solved by ticket service.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byMree4u on 11/17/2016

The laser arrived in a couple of weeks in a nice box, but visable opened probable by customs (the battery was placed in the laser).I used the laser several times; pointing out stars to my son and used it in meetings. The laser worked fine. After that the laser stopped working and I wrote a ticket... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byPedrofp1 on 11/17/2016

Pros: Complete package, strong box that prevent scratch. very bright and focused laser. Fully solved problem with first laser delivered, 5 star ticket service. Cons: First laser came with defect. Did not produce light. But as I opened ticket, DX gave me option to save money as credit or get a new... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymammoo on 11/16/2016

Всё хорошо - светит далеко, фокусировка нормальная, луч видно. Единственный минус - спичка не зажигается:)))

0 0 3

• posted byM3r0De4DoR on 10/19/2016

Good metal body and powerful, no complains! The only bad thing is that it isn't blue :D

Impression:excellent;

0 0 4

• posted byavi427 on 09/25/2016

avoid from liltel children to play.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 3

• posted by10522126 on 09/23/2016

El material es aluminio .. bien hecho tiene una llave que imposibilita un encendido por error, además de un cargador universal y una pila recargable lista para su utilización. También me gustó que haya traído una pequeña correa para la muñeca así no caiga en un descuido.

Impression:excellent,Muy bueno... llegó a tiempo;

0 0 1

• posted byMree4u on 09/20/2016

Arrived in a couple of weeks in a nice box, but visable opened probable by customs (the battery was placed in the laser). I used the laser several times; pointing out stars to my son and used it in meetings. The laser worked fine. After that the laser stopped working and today I wrote a ticket to... Read more

Impression:Fine untill it stopped working;

1 0 0

• posted bytr00per on 09/01/2016

Pros: Very good quality Green My cats and dogs like it! Cons: Battery charger is of very poor quality Also battery itself of small capacity

0 0 3

• posted byalonso16 on 08/29/2016

its fantastic but I have a problem with the light, maybe something happens with the delivery. I hope they solve this soon

0 0 0

DX Everywhere