DX » Community » Reviews » G301 Green Laser Pointer Pen Focus 532nm Burning Laser Visible Adjustable Beam+Battery Charger Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTechnoidNix on 07/09/2014

heavy good quality aluminium body quite powerfull for a 5mW laser. comes with a battery and a charger (european socket) which is very helpful. Great value for money. beam adjustment cap is quite good. late delivery Very good product overall. use it for star pointing. Even though i would like something even more powerfull with a bit more birght and thick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrZetor on 06/18/2014

Good power, narrow and focused beam, rechargeable (even came with a full battery), very solid aluminium construction. The charger plug will only fit in shallow (non-grounded) EU-sockets. An extension/adapter is almost a must. A push-and-slide constant-on button would be nice. The security key feature is rather useless for adult use. The power is pretty ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypepijnschut on 05/24/2014

A few weeks ago i bought this laser. After about 2 weeks it was arrived to my house but the laser was broken. I was really pissed off because I have waited for 2 weeks. After I have send an email about what was happende I got a reaction that it was a accident and they said that the would send a new one! I asked if I had to send the old one back but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukifr on 05/18/2014

this laser is much more powerful than i expected. the body is made of heavy aluminum and gives it some weight, so it feels and looks sturdy. the locking switch works very well to avoid inappropriate use and to keep the battery from being run down while in your pocket. the handy wrist strap means you will not misplace it in the dark. the battery charger ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bycesadbe on 05/06/2014

It really has a great ability to reach and achieve very large distances. No need to worry about buying and changing batteries You can use it in teaching astronomy or just to play with your cat. The price is more expensive compared to other lasers, but you have a quality product. The battery type is not common, so is possible that you will need to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBass92 on 04/01/2014

Good and perfect laser. Used for looking at stars with friends. Great for presentations and use in the laboratory for understanding the movement of light. Very usefull in hide and seek with lasers. Good sight at night. Even at day light you can see the little green dot. Perfect the focus function on the laser. Really usefull with prisms Put a little ... Read more

• posted bysigi5 on 03/20/2014

the laser works very good: 1)you can see the laser beam very well 2)it got a very good recharging battery 3)the laser get to a long distance 4)its very easy to us the laser 5)in general laser itself very strong 1)the laser itself dosent burn so well i really like lasers,this is my first purchuse of a strong laser and i am really Satisfied from it,me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFpsBelgium on 03/08/2014

To begin, I want to say I that variement laser is fantastic! Personally, I bought this laser for fun and I can tell you that I do not regret having bought. For example it is possible to see the laser still more than 1.5 km. And what is impressive is that the Seer have the green laser line as soon as there was a little dark! What is unfortunate is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVini44 on 02/27/2014

Sturdy design, easy grip, the ability to have a key to use as a safety switch is a useful feature when you don't want kids or anyone else to turn it on. Another good feature is the fact that you can use CR123A batteries as well as 18650 and if you pull a bit to lengthen the spring you can use CR2 as well. You also have a bit more than 5mw. As I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddy93 on 02/11/2014

adjustable strong beam, doesn't feel cheap, charger included, very bright, looks really more than 5mW and you can point at a block 100 meters away even in a sunny day, at night I think it's more than 2km with the batteries charged up, has even a key to unlock/lock it, you can burn stuff with it it's about a pen size (I expected something smaller lol)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections