DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeowizard on 01/01/2013

I think it'll outlast the phone itself. I got it more than a year ago, and it's still stuck perfectly to the screen (except for 1 bubble that I'm responsible for). It's worth to not that I'm not good at keeping my stuff in mint condition, so this protector endures a lot of abuse. I don't experience any glare either...so that's nice The price is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrEpicCar on 06/25/2011

-It protects your screen -Good Price -Decent Quality -The "glare-free" portion of the title is not true, there is reflection. -A little pricey for just ONE screen protector. -Had about 19 of these, but they all bring out the air bubbles, and they are stuck from dirt/dust Sizing is good, but you may want to use a squeegee or a credit card while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenpark on 05/29/2011

Very good screen protector. The screen protector was easy to apply, unfortunately it got a little missplaced, but just by a milimeter. I was disappointed when this product arrived, because I expected a glare-free screen protector and it wasn't. DX should update the name!!!!! I recommend you to buy a couple because they can be very hard to apply for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrant0 on 02/21/2011

Right size, good quality, simple to use and comes with a little cloth to clean your screen before you apply. It took almost a month to get here (Canada)! The packaging says it's good for 3G and 3GS, but I'm pretty sure it would work on iPhone 4 too as I think the screen dimensions are identical? I have it on my iPhone 3G and it fits perfectly. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustmino on 01/29/2011

Cheap, protects your screen and you basically forget it's there. Difficult to apply It's not exactly glare free, but its good. Also, it's very difficult to apply this without getting any bubbles, you need to clean the screen extremely well because if there's any kind of dust or anything you will get a bubble and will not be able to remove it. Ever. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections