DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeowizard on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think it'll outlast the phone itself. I got it more than a year ago, and it's still stuck perfectly to the screen (except for 1 bubble that I'm responsible for). It's worth to not that I'm not good at keeping my stuff in mint condition, so this protector endures a lot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrEpicCar on 06/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It protects your screen -Good Price -Decent Quality Cons:-The "glare-free" portion of the title is not true, there is reflection. -A little pricey for just ONE screen protector. -Had about 19 of these, but they all bring out the air bubbles, and they are stuc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenpark on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good screen protector. The screen protector was easy to apply, unfortunately it got a little missplaced, but just by a milimeter. Cons:I was disappointed when this product arrived, because I expected a glare-free screen protector and it wasn't. DX should... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrant0 on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Right size, good quality, simple to use and comes with a little cloth to clean your screen before you apply. Cons:It took almost a month to get here (Canada)! OtherThoughts:The packaging says it's good for 3G and 3GS, but I'm pretty sure it would work on iPhone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustmino on 01/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, protects your screen and you basically forget it's there. Cons:Difficult to apply OtherThoughts:It's not exactly glare free, but its good. Also, it's very difficult to apply this without getting any bubbles, you need to clean the screen extremely well bec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections