DX » Community » Reviews » Titanium Pressure Reduction Magnetic Wrist Strap (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byale7821 on 12/12/2013

Thing completely match the description. Main material like rubber. Stretches slightly, very flexible. But not brittle. The clamp is made of metal. Does not scratch the skin. Free of burrs and sharp edges. The middle part (where the figure) also made ??of metal. Made with high quality. See original. Until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFialhoMC on 06/05/2013

Legal e fácil de adaptar. Não sei se faz o que dizem que faz, acalmar e relaxar rs. Mas é um bom bracelete, uso sempre .. Comprei inclusive para outras pessoas que gostaram. Vale a pena. e serve como presente para amigos e afins. O feixe poderia ser melhor. Depois de um tempo come&#231... Read more

3 0 1

• posted bykatblack on 05/09/2013

This Wrest Strap fits everyone :) I mean you can have the smallest wrist in the world and it will prob fit you. It looks cute too. This Wrest Strap fits everyone :) I mean you can have the smallest wrist in the world and it will prob fit you. It looks cute too. It needs to be cut if too big, although ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykulbaezel on 04/17/2013

stylish design There are pleasing to the eye an image of the Suitable for men and women over part of the tire is not flexible. very simple material dolphin part of the constantly moving experience problems with clips of long-term use a very narrow part of the wrist. I wear thin ankle still difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiannan on 01/04/2013

Look nice in black. It is light in weight. Can be wash. Can be wore and fit with any outfits. Look cool. Have a sporty look. The length of the strap can actually be altered by opening the catch and cut to the desired length and then closing back the catch. This would help to fit the strap to own's wrist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychespy1986 on 12/27/2012

very useful, the person may notice changes to spend a few days if you not know this is another bracelet, is a great gift if you have blood pressure problems, that person will thank you loch mechanism quality is not the best it could be improved, it could be a way to adapt the size without having to cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliiva1994 on 11/23/2012

can easily adjust the lenght of the bracelet, just need sissors and your hands; looks nice; black always works with everything locking mechanism is a bit poor, looks like it could break easily, but I have had it for a few days now and it's working quite good, I hope that it'll stay like that very cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlado2k8 on 11/06/2012

Beautiful, looks cool, very light weight and for good price. Black color fits to any cloths. Locking mechanism is very poor. I bought two of them and each had different problem. One was not able to lock securely. Had to fix it with some tools :). The other one was very hard to open. Both of them cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamy7B9 on 05/24/2012

- Beautiful and looks cool (sporty). - Good product for the price. - Light weight. - Since its black goes with any cloth you wear. - Its durable (I bought it 5 months ago and still going well). - Stainless steel clasp locking mechanism has very poor build quality. - Had few problems when locking and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTessa25 on 03/06/2012

Nice, little, the colour is not too eye-catching – so you can wear it with any clothes, it looks like ordinary bracelet – you don’t need to hide it. It does what it is supposed to do. It suits almost any wrist. I don’t see any cons. I bought one unit of this to “test” it for my grandmother, I was not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections