DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge level None that I colud found so far Good product for low price. The package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinniassis on 06/21/2014

excellent product, works perfectly and I am free batteries. Product arrived well packaged in bubble wrap. Arrived with a little load yet, so I could test the battery life, I had waiting to unload after testing efficiency. Worked perfectly, recommend. we had against product is better than we expectedhad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDemaier on 01/21/2014

Cheap. It is functional. You can charge many at a time without them needing to be in the controller. The battery appears to run out a lot quicker than a 3600mAH battery should. The charger only charges through a charging port in the back of the battery which means that if the charging cannot keep up ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMetalPumpkiN on 12/10/2013

It works! Rechargeable! Charges via USB! Mid-low battery life. There's no way to know when it's fully charged. It works nicely. Fits perfectly on the controller. Allows a few hours of play (3~4 hours aprox), while the regular non-rechargeable batteries you buy on stores easily lasts for 8+ hours. When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetalPumpkiN on 11/21/2013

It's rechargeable! Just plug and play. Green led lit when charging. Really short battery life; You never know when it's fully charged. Not exactly the same color as the controller, but that doesn't really matter. If you are the occasional player and usually remember to recharge the batteries, then you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykilybolso on 11/12/2013

It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge level I did not found any cons in general Good product for low price. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinto20 on 10/19/2013

Really cheap, easy to use and install and works well for about 1 month or so. You get what you pay for, the average lifetime for this battery is about 3-4 hours after fully charging, but after a month that'll go down FAST, can't keep charge now for more than 30 minutes tops. Also the material it's made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobgushue on 06/17/2013

Save a ton of $$ on batteries with this. Fast initial chargeup. Not a lot of cords or space taken. Just charge pop it in the xbox controller, and you're good to go. Price is amazing for the same thing stores sell at a 1000% markup. None as of yet I seen the exact same one sold in retail stores for $1... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

It tooks the XBOX 360 Controller like a battery in device, like the PS3 controller, if the battery life ends up, you can replace it qith another NiMH batteries, charges via USB and looks great on the controller. I will test the battery duaration later because I don't have any wireless controller, I bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byantoni1988 on 02/04/2013

The best thing is the price! its a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a long time and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc or any place with usb. I have been playing for several days and I havent used all the battery yet. It keeps a good quantity. You can not charge it with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections