DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
Customer’s impression:
satisfecho bom preço teste
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTazzolin on 08/07/2015

Pros: It can hold the batteries for long hours Cons: It takes a really long time (at least a whole night) for a full charge

Impression:satisfecho,preço;

0 0 0

• posted bylicferrobles on 05/12/2015

excelente, por el precio que pagas, no puedes pedir mucho mas... aunque la capacidad esta lejos de los 3600 mh que anuncian, me atrevo a decir que no es ni la mitad de eso, por que lo tengo que estar cargando diariamente practicamente... de alli en mas, todo excelente

Impression:satisfecho;

0 0 0

• posted by9096854 on 02/12/2015

listen i order this item before a month and a half and it do not arrive yet. when will it arrive??? can you contact with me please?? because the item not arrive!!!

0 0 0

• posted byThaifu on 11/07/2014

Pros: Es lo que yo queria y a buen precio, muy facil de usar, solo tienes que enchufarla al puerto USB de la consola para que se cargue, tambien puedes jugar teniendola encufada. Contras: De momento no le he visto ningun fallo.

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaelMaximus on 10/25/2014

bom carregador e necessario carregar no controle

Impression: bom, teste,preço;

0 0 0

• posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge level None that I colud found so far Good product for low price. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinniassis on 06/21/2014

excellent product, works perfectly and I am free batteries. Product arrived well packaged in bubble wrap. Arrived with a little load yet, so I could test the battery life, I had waiting to unload after testing efficiency. Worked perfectly, recommend. we had against product is better than we no be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDemaier on 01/21/2014

Cheap. It is functional. You can charge many at a time without them needing to be in the controller. The battery appears to run out a lot quicker than a 3600mAH battery should. The charger only charges through a charging port in the back of the battery which means that if the charging cannot keep... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMetalPumpkiN on 12/10/2013

It works! Rechargeable! Charges via USB! Mid-low battery life. There's no way to know when it's fully charged. It works nicely. Fits perfectly on the controller. Allows a few hours of play (3~4 hours aprox), while the regular non-rechargeable batteries you buy on stores easily lasts for 8+ a led... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetalPumpkiN on 11/21/2013

It's rechargeable! Just plug and play. Green led lit when charging. Really short battery life; You never know when it's fully charged. Not exactly the same color as the controller, but that doesn't really matter. If you are the occasional player and usually remember to recharge the batteries, you... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere