DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 3600mAh Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge level Cons:None that I colud fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinniassis on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent product, works perfectly and I am free batteries. Product arrived well packaged in bubble wrap. Arrived with a little load yet, so I could test the battery life, I had waiting to unload after testing efficiency. Worked perfectly, recommend. Cons:we h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemaier on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. It is functional. You can charge many at a time without them needing to be in the controller. Cons:The battery appears to run out a lot quicker than a 3600mAH battery should. The charger only charges through a charging port in the back of the battery wh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobgushue on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Save a ton of $$ on batteries with this. Fast initial chargeup. Not a lot of cords or space taken. Just charge pop it in the xbox controller, and you're good to go. Price is amazing for the same thing stores sell at a 1000% markup. Cons:None as of yet OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It tooks the XBOX 360 Controller like a battery in device, like the PS3 controller, if the battery life ends up, you can replace it qith another NiMH batteries, charges via USB and looks great on the controller. I will test the battery duaration later because I don't have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best thing is the price! its a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a long time and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc or any place with usb. I have been playing for several days and I havent used all the battery yet. It keeps a go... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMic8721 on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is like the original one It is simple to use Much practices than AA batteries Great battery with an interesting charging system with the plug on the back, battery holds good charge, led indicator is very useful, was bought for a friend who say Cons:You can not charge i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeyeliner on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple to use Decent build One stop solution Prevents spending on batteries Nature will like your green thumb Cons:Case doesn't "click" in place, but fits and doesn't fall Haven't been able to figure out if the batteries are charged or not, the led i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byagustinscaz on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funciona genial, nunca me quedé sin bateria mientras jugaba, duran muchisimo! he comprado 4 de este articulo, uno para cada mando de xbox que tengo. funciona de maravilla! It works great, I never ran out of battery while playing last very much! I bought 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPafman2 on 06/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very cheap item. It does what i want it to do. You can play for a while and just charge it on the Xbox or a pc. Cons:It can't hold a great charge. You can find better batteries here for a nice price. OtherThoughts:Well, first of all, when you try the batterie... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections