DX » Community » Reviews » ZnDiy-BRY NO.9892G Watch Repair 10X / 15X / 20X / 25X Magnifier - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent not bad awsome Good!! Неплохо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBB3112 on 11/28/2014

Pros: Light and practical. I am using it for all kind of repairs: I can use both hands now to solder, change watch batteries, and even remove foreign bodies impacted in the skin! Cons: Nothing at all Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrozyavuz on 11/20/2014

Pros: Quality is good, adjustable optics, interchangeable lenses, illumination of the intended area Cons: Maybe someone wants it to be binocular, but it should be used through only one eye at a time Last: If you need such an item, worth to buy Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvomaximo on 11/18/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade e de fácil manuseio. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnton19877 on 11/01/2014

Понравился товар но логистика не понравилась я заказывал экспресс доставку а мне отправили бесплатной. Доставка этого товара очень и очень долго. а мне этот товар нужен был срочно и я получается просто переплатил за доставку и я прошу больше такой доставкой не отправлять а только экспресс так как я з... Read more

Impression:Неплохо;

0 0 0

• posted byMINIGUA on 10/06/2014

muy bueno calidad precio Read more

0 1 0

• posted bypstray on 09/26/2014

Pros: Good enough quality plastic, good magnification. Cons: Some of the lenses were a bit loose. Working distance very short, only a few cm. I thought these could be used for soldering work on small smd circuit boards, but as the focus distance is way to short for that, I'll have to find another use ... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 1 3

• posted byGalloper233 on 08/28/2014

High quality design, well-functioning, excellent aid in the repair and use in home and professional environments. I recommend to all repairers and users of audio-video technology. Very short delivery time, fast delivery. Excellent product for use in the repair of precision mechanics and electronics Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydracouy on 08/13/2014

English: Pros: It is made of good material. Nice finishing. No defects on the plastic arms so you wont get hurt on your face. Good box so you can keep it on it once you have finished to use it. Cons: the focal point its to close to lens so it is good to watch small things but if you want to weld pieces ... Read more

Impression:Good!!;

1 0 0

• posted bysammbo73 on 08/12/2014

Exactly what i was looking for, for watch repairs.Excellent product.I reccomend to all. Read more

Impression:Well manufactured Product.;

0 0 0

• posted bytasos45 on 08/06/2014

Pros:Good quality , strong , awsome for daylife problems and a very usefull gadget Cons:none Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections