DX » Community » Reviews » ZnDiy-BRY NO.9892G Watch Repair 10X / 15X / 20X / 25X Magnifier - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent not bad awsome Good!! Well manufactured Product.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalloper233 on 08/28/2014

High quality design, well-functioning, excellent aid in the repair and use in home and professional environments. I recommend to all repairers and users of audio-video technology. Very short delivery time, fast delivery. Excellent product for use in the repair of precision mechanics and electronics Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted bydracouy on 08/13/2014

English: Pros: It is made of good material. Nice finishing. No defects on the plastic arms so you wont get hurt on your face. Good box so you can keep it on it once you have finished to use it. Cons: the focal point its to close to lens so it is good to watch small things but if you want to weld pieces or to use tools on what you are looking at, it ... Read more

Impression:Good!!;

0 1
  • posted bysammbo73 on 08/12/2014

Exactly what i was looking for, for watch repairs.Excellent product.I reccomend to all. Read more

Impression:Well manufactured Product.;

0 0
  • posted bytasos45 on 08/06/2014

Pros:Good quality , strong , awsome for daylife problems and a very usefull gadget Cons:none Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0
  • posted byea7kw on 07/28/2014

Having two lenses one may think it has stereographic vision, no way. Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0
  • posted byfredrikj on 06/21/2014

Great way to have both hands free when checking PCB, watch, jewelry or what ever. Good build quality. It's possible to remove the lens holder, I like to just use the right lens, and remove the left one. Led light helps, and is bright and good. None really. Good that different magnifying lenses are included. Batteries are included. Box for storing lenses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDex on 06/11/2014

great pair of magnifiers, perfect for deliate work or for splinter removal, clock work,electronic assembly & repair, surprisingly comfortable not too heavy, good packaging seperate container for the extra lenses, the independent LED lights are very useful and bright if any the focal lenght is a bit on the short side. meaning: the object as to be ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAngeltazma on 03/13/2014

Son de un plastico muy resistente y se notan de buena calidad. Las lentes tambien tienen muy buena calidad y se encajan a la perfeccion. Se pueden mover para el angulo que necesites en cada momento y la luz va muy bien. Incorpora una goma para poderlas poner sujetas en la cabeza que es mu comoda. Son demasiado potentes. Se hecha en falta alguna lente ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections