Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPauloGiraud on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The spikes are quite sharp and seem to improve blood circulation and relief pain. Specially from repetitive movements. Cons:Building quality ain't that good. They are made of hollow plastic and inside there is a magnet glued to one side. Had one of them felt to the floo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymintycake on 11/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-feels good against strained hands/feet -cheap my hand often gets strained by different types of repetitive motions like clicking the mouse and pressing these balls against my hands feels pretty good and relieves some of that strain. Cons:-looks and feels like plastic -to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickahl on 07/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love these and they really work and massage your palms well. You can also use them to massage your arms, legs, feet, back, etc. You can hold one ball in between your palms and maneuver the ball with both palms at the same time, also moving one of the balls over differen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsp2008psp on 01/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great product. I work with my hands everyday, and it is great to have this with me so I can relax my hands. It massages my hands and I don't get as much cramps in my hands as before. Cons:It isn't as smooth as I like it to be when I move them around my palm be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWatt47 on 07/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Make a nice feeling of tickling - Should make some sort of positive infulence of magnetizm or smth - Cheap self-care for health Cons:- When I drop them on my carpet, they make a sound like the want to crash - frightening me - No cons for me OtherThoughts:They keep eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 05/31/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pleasant and comfortable. You can just play with them in your hand to relax . Cons:Each ball stands from two half sphere. So they can fall a part... . OtherThoughts: Bottomline:... thinking of ordering some more for a gift ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikospeed on 05/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes in a packaging with a manual with 2 spiky balls to massage yr various accupoints of yr hands / foot . Chinese Doctors believe it can deeply reduce fatigue / stress off ones body . Its cheap afterall, gotten it for my parents. Works great, balls spikes are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 12/14/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Magnetic balls with many spikes. The size is perfect for average hands. Can be used as a tool for massaging palms or for general massage. Comfortable to touch. Cons:Outer layer is made plastic and it looks cheap. Spikes are sharp but not sharp enough. On the other hand so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvolkerpapa on 09/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pleasant and comfortable. You can just play with them in your hand to relax. Cons:Each ball stands from two half sphere - so they can fall a part... OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I've droped it a few times by accident, and one of them has detached - so be careful, and don't d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvytas on 08/08/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:• right shape needles - safe (any thing if intentionally used with the purpose to hurt or stupidly - could hurt) • magnets inside - additional effect to puncture • very nice ... can be a gift • good price Cons:.. possibly could be a tic smaller OtherThoughts:t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections