Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Effective

posted by Nickahl on 07/09/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I love these and they really work and massage your palms well. You can also use them to massage your arms, legs, feet, back, etc. You can hold one ball in between your palms and maneuver the ball with both palms at the same time, also moving one of the balls over different parts of your body. It does not take much force and you will feel the massaging effects of the balls immediately.

Cons:

The instructions were somewhat difficult to read, too small. The acupuncture points were listed but how to use the balls in relation to the points was not described.

OtherThoughts:

For the price, these are great. I dropped them on the floor accidentally and they stayed in tact, very sturdy. I am very pleased with these and it is something I will use everyday. Have fun with them and use them on different points on your body to relieve the stress. Their purpose is to increase blood flow so that a healing can take place and you can really feel them work. I can't wait to experience the prolonged benefits of using them.

Bottomline:

Great quality, effective and well worth buying. A great investment in your health.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections