DX » Community » Reviews » "30000mAh" Dual USB Solar Power Bank w/ LED Indicator - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful nice Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybloodboy41 on 08/15/2017

Impression:Good product;

In general a good product pro's: cheap con's: poor power button

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPegasojavi on 03/02/2017

Impression:The best ever;

No he encontrado batería externa mejor que esta! Totalmente recomendable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9794231 on 02/28/2017

Impression:Good product,Cargador solar para celulares;

Fácil de utilizar, se carga con luz solar, se pueden conectar celulares para cargar las baterías. Práctico para transportarlo. Larga duración de carga. Muy buen producto.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalexpfeffer on 07/15/2016

Impression:excellent,Cheap;

Very easy of use, well made, work well with a lot of equipament Pros: Easy of use, Cheap, Durable Cons: Anything

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydevilish2o on 05/06/2016

Impression:good;

Pros: Looks good, can be used during emergency Cons: Takes a lot of time to charge

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrobcolistete on 04/16/2016

Impression:good;

Pros: good USB (solar) power bank with high current (1A and 2A) and power capacity (about 15000Ah). Good to fast charge some smartphones and tablets. It can charge a typical phone some times. Voltage is stable, about 4.95-5.05V while supplying 0.6-0.8A. Solar charge is a plus and useful, but very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBlackWhizz on 03/20/2016

Impression:Good Weight,Flimsy USB cable;

This thing does not show it is charging anything. The leds indicate the amount of power left in this battery bank. When i charge my phone (Moto G XT1032) it takes ages a night to charge it to 50%. I guess this thing does not give a signal to my phone that it can charge. *Does not work with the my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvicbam85 on 01/11/2016

Impression:nice;

Pros: It has a lot of energy storage and 2 ports Cons: The solar panel is not very sensible, It only charges when there is a lot of sun. The 2A port appears to have less power since it takes hours to charge even a smartphone

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLais1990 on 12/27/2015

Impression:excellent;

Produto Excelente, de otima qualidade, bateria de otima duração, carrega varios aparelhos e nao termina a carga, adorei.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymfloris on 10/22/2015

Impression:nice;

Pay close attention to the quotes: "30000mAh" is the NAME of the item, not its actual capacity. It is in fact a 16000mAh power bank. It's also got too many LEDs, they waste precious charge and make the device conspicuous (and annoying, if you want to charge it at night in the same room where you... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere