DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Solar Dual USB ''30000mAh'' Portable Power Bank w/ LED Indicator / Flashlight - Blue (5V)
Customer’s impression:
good Good Device Buen dispositivo Didnt get charger!!! useful allround handy-gadget
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleanix on 12/07/2014

Excellent decide. Works as indicated. Long lasting battery time. 2 USB outputs: 2A and 1A. Led light for emergencies. A must have if you like travelling or going to places with few sources of power (outdoor), of if you live on a place where power blackouts are frequent or could happen because of natural ... Read more

Impression:Good Device;

0 0 0

• posted bygurbi on 12/03/2014

buen cargador sirve para cargar el movil, tablet, etc varias veces Read more

Impression:Buen dispositivo;

0 0 0

• posted byDraza90 on 12/02/2014

Pros: good device for money taken, easy to use and not too big to carry. Cons: I DIDNT GET ALL PLUGINS, i can't charge it except for solar, i need to buy charger somewhere for this... -.- Read more

Impression:Good Device,Didnt get charger!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byanup2117 on 12/01/2014

The product i received it very nice. a little bit weight is there but its manageable. the solar panels are looking promising for long run. lets see. Still have to check the power of the solar panels. and yes the size is a little bigger which will be a little bit uncomfortable to carry on your pocket.... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byobiwanKILLNOOBi on 11/21/2014

Very Sturdy, keeps itself charged at most times, solar panel is very nice. My Smartphone benefits from it very much, so i might even buy more of these things ^^ Read more

Impression:useful allround handy-gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

This is a very nice gadget for your recharging when you travel. It charges with you usb or electric network and sun. It takes a while to fully load as it is a large battery, but then I can load my phone several times to 100%. Extremely good value for money. As said, the charging itself takes a while ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bynouddegreef on 04/26/2014

Easy to use: Just recharge the battery and press a button to start recharging connected electronics. Two types of ampère (1 & 2 A) for use with phones of (heavy use) tablets. Small LED-light in case of an emergency. Solar powered is nice as backup, but needs a long time to charge the battery.... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections