DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Solar Dual USB ''30000mAh'' Portable Power Bank w/ LED Indicator / Flashlight - Blue (5V)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Average Good Device poor capacity
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybroughtworst on 01/26/2015

Pros: Seems to charge all devices well, 2A output is super useful. Cons: Not extremely rugged, case is much larger than necessary.

Impression:good,excellent,Average;

0 0 0

• posted by8894058 on 01/15/2015

amazing, works great. soy de Chiloe tardo 45 aprox en llegar y esta perfecto para el campo, funciona muy bien!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymoniss on 01/06/2015

Necessary device, when you are away from home and electrical outlets. Whit bank i can charge 1x 2000mAh batt and 1x 1500 mAh. The battery bank charging about 5h whit 1000mA charger. The solar panel is nice idea, but useless "maybe charge in seven days!! :)" After all, + & - i recomand.

The capacity is about 3500-4500mAh The capacity is about 3500-4500mAh The capacity is about 3500-4500mAh

Impression:Average,Price is good!;

0 0 0

• posted byHanilson99 on 12/30/2014

Every part of this device is perfect, the charging ability is great. Is a device to write home about, my friends are longing to have it and i will not hesitate to recommend it as well.

Impression:Good Device;

0 0 0

• posted byAbassin on 12/30/2014

Excellent device. Works as indicated. Long lasting battery time. 2 USB outputs: 2A and 1A. Led light for emergencies. A must have if you like travelling or going to places with few sources of power (outdoor), of if you live on a place where power blackouts are frequent.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byKasparas87 on 12/26/2014

Pros: Good price, easy to use Cons: Small capacity, long charging time. I have LG G2 (3000 mAh battery) and this battery is enought for one charge from ~8% to 100% and from ~10% to 25%. After that battery is dead. So it's not even close to 16000 mAh ! A bit disappointed...

Impression:Average,poor capacity;

0 0 1

• posted byleanix on 12/07/2014

Excellent decide. Works as indicated. Long lasting battery time. 2 USB outputs: 2A and 1A. Led light for emergencies. A must have if you like travelling or going to places with few sources of power (outdoor), of if you live on a place where power blackouts are frequent or could happen because of... Read more

Impression:Good Device;

0 0 0

• posted bygurbi on 12/03/2014

buen cargador sirve para cargar el movil, tablet, etc varias veces

Impression:Buen dispositivo;

0 0 0

• posted byDraza90 on 12/02/2014

Pros: good device for money taken, easy to use and not too big to carry. Cons: I DIDNT GET ALL PLUGINS, i can't charge it except for solar, i need to buy charger somewhere for this... -.-

Impression:Good Device,Didnt get charger!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byanup2117 on 12/01/2014

The product i received it very nice. a little bit weight is there but its manageable. the solar panels are looking promising for long run. lets see. Still have to check the power of the solar panels. and yes the size is a little bigger which will be a little bit uncomfortable to carry on your... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections