DX » Community » Reviews » "30000mAh" Dual-USB Solar Powered Power Bank w/ LED Indicator - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful bad cool Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaniagua1979 on 10/21/2016

After a lot of time with the ítem stored in a box, It Works fine. Allows me to charge my mobile twice or more times.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 3

• posted bytimespender on 08/20/2016

Bought two of the powerbanks, both looks the same, very cheap plastic and very light. I didn't open them to see what kind off battery is used. But I think it's only one small battery (18650). One of the powerbanks doesn't have the power to charge my Iphone6, but it charge my Ipad so it's not Pro:... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byBlubGP on 08/18/2016

it is charging on solar power for 10 days now. The battery indicator only shows 2 leds out of 4. Besides that the battery drains very fast.

0 0 0

• posted bytiago420 on 08/01/2016

Prós: Tem uma capacidade de carga muito boa e a placa solar dá uma energia extra. Contras: Não tem 30.000 mAh, ele deve ter no máximo 8.000. A placa solar dá um folego extra, mas não consegue carregar totalmente. Os leds de status de carga são muito fortes e podem gastar bastante energia.

Impression:cool,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMacroStock on 06/18/2016

Pros: it has a solar panel, so it is self-sufficient cons: the solar charge takes many hours, but thats normal, I used it on camping, far, far, away from the city, It worked really well charged itself with the sun, great item!

0 1 0

• posted byebsoft on 06/02/2016

Pros: Solar panel work wonderfull.- Cons: acid batteries leaking

0 0 0

• posted byMNQ73 on 03/31/2016

The led is very powerfull it lights the full room. You can set it on Full normal or blinking. easy to charge you're phone or other devices.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8445150 on 03/22/2016

eh massa pelo preco cumpre o que promete e tal mas seria interessante se viesse mais rapidamente exelente site

Impression:cool,bad,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybeekeepa on 02/04/2016

perfekt for the garden

0 0 0

• posted by9909094 on 01/24/2016

The product looks cheap in this box but it seems to be strong enough to travel. The product size is close to a "Nintendo DS" , think of it if you need a cheap pouch ;) Pros: one of the best price at this capacity Cons : no notice in the box to explain how to use or even charge it (not that hard... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere