DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Portable 5V ''30000mAh'' Li-ion Battery Dual-USB Solar Powered Power Bank w/ LED Indicator
Customer’s impression:
Useful bad cool Bueno Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaanicares on 12/14/2015

Cons: - The USB cable with the adapters doesn't work correctly, I have to move the adapters and immobilize it. - The lights on when it's charging some device is unuseful

Impression:cool,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byThurston on 12/11/2015

Pros: easy to use, charges via solar fairly quickly, charges devices quickly Cons: battery does not last as long as I had expected for 30000mAh but as long as the sun is shining, that doesn't matter! I used to pack several batteries when going on camping trips, then I moved on to DIY battery then... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasunfun on 12/07/2015

10 out of 10. Very very good quality and it works well. The price is great as well. Great! Really good product.

Impression:Useful;

0 1 0

• posted byshashika3 on 12/03/2015

Do you need many more days to send this item (power bank)????

Impression:Frustration;

0 1 0

• posted byarturfish2006 on 11/19/2015

perfect tool and fast posted .......

0 1 0

• posted byOleWedelNielsen on 11/02/2015

This product worked as exspected. Could charge my iphone countless times on the beach. Would recommend it to anyone in need of a batterybank.

0 0 0

• posted by9548268 on 08/31/2015

Good backup energy system. Easy to use

0 0 0

• posted bylecleach on 08/24/2015

I had the Universal Portable 5V ''30000mAh'' Li-ion Battery Dual-USB Solar Powered Power Bank w/ LED Indicator for only 6 months and have been charging it on a regularly basis. Even with this care it stop working one day. Can i please get a new and i will change from bad to a high quality Kind... Read more

Impression:bad,worked fine but stoped work suddenly;

0 0 0

• posted byMJMXX on 08/16/2015

Pros: *Integrated flashlight *Handy Cons: *The solar power cell is quite small so the recharging will take A LOT of time with it.

0 0 0

• posted byRoadrunnerm3 on 07/30/2015

The product has a good look and feel The working is very easy Very goog energie holding and recharding ik the sun

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere