Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrixkarasu on 06/11/2013

I bought this joystick to replace my psp's joystick since it didn't work properly anymore, I thought it was worth giving it a try for it's price, so I bought it. I was really surprised to see it's just as good as the original one, it feels solid enough and works really smoothly. The joystick seems to ... Read more

PSP 1000 Joystick

0 0 0

• posted by1lu54 on 05/22/2011

- a good replacement for your old analog stick - the white colour is just great - very cheap, costs next to nothing - feels as good as the original - connects quite badly - sometimes doesn't work like it should - build quality is worse than in the original one The colour doesn't match exactly the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1lu54 on 05/21/2011

- it's cheap, costs next to nothing - a great replacement - works the same way as the original one - looks and feels good - the white colour is just great - fits really good - very easy to replace - the connection is quite bad - sometimes it doesn't work as it should - for the price it's a great product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolekido on 12/23/2008

Here are the good things off the Analog Stick: - It's Cheap - It has a nice colour (transparant) - It scrolls very good - It fit's very good on the PSP1000 There aren't much bad things, but here are some bad things off the Analog Stick: - It doesn't connect very good. Sometimes it doesn't works. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySquirrel61 on 10/18/2008

Brings back life to your PSP when for some reason the nub isn't working anymore. Far cheaper than having your PSP repaired by Sony. No cons. Cost is good, built quality is good so what can be said against it? Sometimes the analog nub isn't working anymore or at least not like it should. Like: - Cursor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoptic.ghost on 03/10/2008

For starters this analog assembly actually worked compared to the black model. It has a nice sturdy feel, and after attaching it to the PSP it wiggled the on screen cursor for a few seconds, but quickly settled itself. There really are none, unless you get a bad model. Why won't the black models work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskeeen on 01/24/2008

works fine, looks good with transparent casing none looks just like the original if you need a replacement, this is the perfect product Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQru1982 on 12/06/2007

Works the same as original psp analog stick. Easy to install. None I got this to go with transparent psp case. Get this if you want some difference to you psp or if the original analog stick is not working anymore. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygutterball on 10/02/2007

Fits nicely in clear PSP. Appears to be OEM quality. None really. Got this to be a bit different. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraineatingalie on 07/23/2007

replaces sonys defective one nice white color works same the pcb is not as high of quality as sonys I bought this to put in my ds lite and am working on it right now and its working great great for the price get it if you need it Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections