DX » Community » Reviews » Olympus Li-42B Compatible 3.7V 900mAh Battery Pack for Olympus IR-300/D630zoom + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygorynko on 10/15/2013

Amazing price! It cost 5 times more if I'd ordered this battery in local stores. Indeed fits compatible devices; mAh value seems quite fair - device working long enough; build quality is very good; None were discovered so far. Thanks DX.com for storing such hard to find batteries for such a low price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAkomander on 08/27/2013

+ It´s quite cheap compared to the official one + It fits nicely (unlike other no-name brands) - Doesn't last as long as expected - It came inside a plastic bag (no box or anything like that) The original is quite hard to find these days unless you search in specialized places. And as I said, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidodebruijn on 06/25/2013

I just lost my first set of batteries. and i orderd this one. Works great! i use it for a month now. My battery life is better than ever before!It's very cheap. In a normal store i would pay 40 euro for this! No it only cost me 4.60. It takes 3 hours to recharge fully Nothing, it works great! exactly ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjvr20 on 06/13/2013

These batteries are great but they have some problems. They last almost as much as the original ones and I use them without any problem until now regarding temperature or deformation of the battery. They need to be charged and discharged several times in order to achieve their full capacity. If stored ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasp34 on 05/10/2013

Price is the best advantage, if compared with local retail stores. This product at DX costs 10 percent of price at my city! Take bulk option from first time, to save very good money. It will not last as original battery, of course, but nothing to claim at all. Recharge time almost same as original battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byragana on 04/05/2013

The battery works like the original battery but with very reasonable pricing. We are very satisfied when we received the shipment and put the battery in our camera. Everything is good although shipment is a little bit longer but it is expected. The label makes the appearance of the battery a bit like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeFos on 04/05/2013

Cheap and good! This battery replaces the Olympus original battery fully. It works well both with flash and video. However, my feeling is that it can withstand the cold worse than the original Olympus battery. The battery is cheap and good for all normal use. I have used the battery in the Olympus all-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirac92 on 02/28/2013

+ The product arrived in excellent condition. Took over a month to arrive but it was worth the wait. + The quality is better than I expected for such a low cost. + Works perfect on my camera, I had no problems. + The price is very convenient because in my country this original product is also very expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhrysanth on 01/03/2013

It's a very cheap product and very similar to the original and already charged (not full). Also, the capacity is bigger than the original (900mAh to 740mAh). A little bit smaller than the original battery, doesn't fit perfectly and pops out when you open the battery's cover, but this is not a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerecDK on 12/31/2012

-I ordered to the sister in old (but digital) the camera - and it was surprised - that is that the battery for this model here is on sale! -there are no arguments of cons -Wanted to order this battery in itself in the market - the seller told that it is VERY RARE BATTERY - and will cost > $20 - the ... Read more

The battery remarkably approached to a camera

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections