DX » Community » Reviews » 40-Pin 2.54mm Pitch Pin Headers (20 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent It's OK cheap header pins Strong Pins
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8874893 on 12/12/2014

The product is in perfect conditions, and the shipping has been very fast, only 16 days. The quality seems very good for the price. If I need I will buy it another time. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBermejado on 10/13/2014

To be welded on a pcb and to insert female plugs on them. be careful with the welder heat. Para soldar en una placa pcb e insertar en el los pines hembras de cables o conectores. Cuidado con el calor del soldador. Read more

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted byarpadbaksa on 09/23/2014

Pros: - easy to cut to get the number of pins you need - widely used standard 2.54 mm pin headers compatible with Arduino (Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, etc) breakout boards and shields, circuit prototype boards - easy to solder - connect female Dupont connectors - excellent price: for this price you can ... Read more

Great headers at excellent price

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 07/28/2014

pros: good header pins , very easy to break them into whatever size you want even to the smallest one , not hard to solder , nice for some pcb project/soldering cons: they easily breaks , which is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time, they can break into pieces if not taken care with holding ... Read more

good and cheap header pins good and cheap header pins

Impression:cheap header pins;

0 0 0

• posted byofksigns on 07/27/2014

Pins are compatible with breadboards used in student prototyping for circuits. These can be used for interfacing LCD's and Motor leads. You will also need female jumper wires if you are buying this item. Highly recommended for used in rapid wiring for prototyping projects. These are breakable and each ... Read more

Impression:Strong Pins;

0 0 0

• posted byasgar5 on 07/05/2014

Pin headers are something any serieus electronics buff cant do without. These here are cheap and of good quality, easily breakable to the requited length. I pay much more in other places for what really seems exactly the same product. really no cons whatsoever that I can think of or found I have enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

- these headers can be easily cut to get the exact number of pins you need. - there is no problem to solder them on Arduino boards or shields which come without header. - I use those headers with female Dupont connectors or soldered on printed circuit boards. None I can think of. When you start prototyping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypocavoz on 03/08/2014

Gold plated. The plastic is good enough. Nice packed. Same quality as professional pin headers. Standard measures. Very useful. Perfect for hobbyists. Perfect behavior while soldering. Baño de oro. El plástico es bastante bueno. Bien empacadas. Tan buenas como las que se pueden comprar por ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections