DX » Community » Reviews » 40-Pin 2.54mm Pitch Pin Headers (20 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
cheap header pins Strong Pins
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycnxadi on 07/28/2014

pros: good header pins , very easy to break them into whatever size you want even to the smallest one , not hard to solder , nice for some pcb project/soldering cons: they easily breaks , which is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time, they can break into pieces if not taken care with holding them, and you need to place them in a good place.... Read more

good and cheap header pins good and cheap header pins

Impression:cheap header pins;

0 0
  • posted byofksigns on 07/27/2014

Pins are compatible with breadboards used in student prototyping for circuits. These can be used for interfacing LCD's and Motor leads. You will also need female jumper wires if you are buying this item. Highly recommended for used in rapid wiring for prototyping projects. These are breakable and each pin can be separately used but make sure the plastic ... Read more

Impression:Strong Pins;

0 0
  • posted byasgar5 on 07/05/2014

Pin headers are something any serieus electronics buff cant do without. These here are cheap and of good quality, easily breakable to the requited length. I pay much more in other places for what really seems exactly the same product. really no cons whatsoever that I can think of or found I have enough to keep me busy for a while and that at only 2.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

- these headers can be easily cut to get the exact number of pins you need. - there is no problem to solder them on Arduino boards or shields which come without header. - I use those headers with female Dupont connectors or soldered on printed circuit boards. None I can think of. When you start prototyping for DIY projects, you need to store some hardware ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypocavoz on 03/08/2014

Gold plated. The plastic is good enough. Nice packed. Same quality as professional pin headers. Standard measures. Very useful. Perfect for hobbyists. Perfect behavior while soldering. Baño de oro. El plástico es bastante bueno. Bien empacadas. Tan buenas como las que se pueden comprar por otros sitios. Medidas completamente estandar. Muy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections