DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic DMW-BLB13 Compatible 7.2V 1350mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic DMC-G1/GH1
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNighteyes on 01/01/2013

I actually ordered this since my other replacement battery just died (wont charge). Ordered this after reading some good reviews by other customers. It's definitely alot better than my previous third party battery. That old battery that stopped working when it was low on power, would just shut down by itself without warning (no beeping sound). This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKfrom62 on 07/03/2011

Very good battery. I use this and the original on my GH1 interchangely (one in my camera, the other one charging). They both perform the same, for 10 months by now. Both have been charged and used until empty at least 50 times, and I see no degradation. I did take care to used a 'hacked' upgrade to V1.2 of the firmware, no issues with this. No cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd4leyyjnpij on 07/01/2011

Cheap and has more mAh than the original battery. (I just received it so I haven't yet tested how long it lasts, but it works out of the box on my Panasonic DMC-G2 (Firmware 1.0) Physically it looks identical to the original Panasonic battery, just a different sticker. I've heard that it might not work directly with some cameras and firmware versions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBKR1986 on 06/03/2010

I have recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix GF1 Micro Four Thirds camera. Like most cameras this unit came with one battery and additional batteries cost nearly $80.00 Canadian. I saw these on DX and saw others claiming that one would require a firmware update in order to use the battery. Upon arrival, I charged the batteries up and stuck them in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydracore on 05/27/2010

Excellent battery replacement for an excellent camera (sure 7D is nice too but can it do constant autofocus while filming? nope!) As the previous reviewer mentioned, the official Panasonic firmware will prevent 3rd party batteries from being used. *HOWEVER* there is a firmware hack which enables 3rd party batteries (and a ton of other features) to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivan001 on 02/11/2010

It worked on my GH1 after I upgraded to the firmware v1.2 released by Panasonic my accident which enables the use of fake batteries. You do have to upgrade you camera firmware with a firmware file you will download from rapidshare. You need to trust whoever sent you there. I did it and it worked, but I do not take responsability. There are 2 versions ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections