DX » Community » Reviews » PanasonicDMW-BCG10 Compatible 3.7V 950mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic DMW-BLG10 + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelobrites on 11/07/2011

Price Quality Duration! Nothing Bad to say it works better then the originality because have more (mAh) Great price, Buy it! Serioulsly!!!! Its a good buy! Nothing to say!!!! JUST PERFECT PROBABLY BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL WHO COME WITH THE MACHINE!!! 5Stars isn't just enough to say how good this battery is! Just perfect and 8 ou 9 times cheaper then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandanet on 07/09/2011

I'm using on a DMC-ZS3. This battery definetely lasts much longer than the original ones, which runs out pretty fast if you shot lots videos on 720p like I do. I would say that it lasts 100% more than the original. It comes with a protective plastic cap. Excellent price. No comment on that matter You can buy 5 of those and still get a good change back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydougperes11 on 06/21/2011

I'm still at the first charge, and battery works fine with firmware 1.2. The price is very good compared to the original. It came with a very usefull case for protection of the extra battery. None at all. Hope it don't explode next weekend. I was afraid because of chip compatbility with my camera, lumix Zs3 firmware 1.2, but the camera is working perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythany on 12/05/2010

I was a little sceptic at first, to use non-genuine batteries. But I took the chance, and boy was it a good one. Not only 8 times cheaper, but performs at least equal to its genuine counterpart. If Panasonic finds out, you might void your warranty. Not sure though. I'd still go for it. Also for some reason, on the picture the battery has written 940... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections