DX » Community » Reviews » PanasonicDMW-BCG10 Compatible 3.7V 950mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic DMW-BLG10 + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by marcelobrites on 11/07/2011

Pros: Price Quality Duration! Nothing Bad to say it works better then the originality because have more (mAh) Great price, Buy it! Serioulsly!!!! Its a good buy! Cons: Nothing to say!!!! JUST PERFECT PROBABLY BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL WHO COME WITH THE MACHINE!!! 5Stars isn't just enough to say how good this battery is! OtherThoughts: Just perfe... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by pandanet on 07/09/2011

Pros: I'm using on a DMC-ZS3. This battery definetely lasts much longer than the original ones, which runs out pretty fast if you shot lots videos on 720p like I do. I would say that it lasts 100% more than the original. It comes with a protective plastic cap. Excellent price. Cons: No comment on that matter OtherThoughts: You can buy 5 of thos... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dougperes11 on 06/21/2011

Pros: I'm still at the first charge, and battery works fine with firmware 1.2. The price is very good compared to the original. It came with a very usefull case for protection of the extra battery. Cons: None at all. Hope it don't explode next weekend. OtherThoughts: I was afraid because of chip compatbility with my camera, lumix Zs3 firmware 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted by thany on 12/05/2010

Pros: I was a little sceptic at first, to use non-genuine batteries. But I took the chance, and boy was it a good one. Not only 8 times cheaper, but performs at least equal to its genuine counterpart. Cons: If Panasonic finds out, you might void your warranty. Not sure though. I'd still go for it. Also for some reason, on the picture the batter... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections