DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic DMW-BCF10E Compatible 3.6V 940mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic FS6/FS7/FS15 + More
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits and works fine for my Lumix DMC-FS62, with no risk of charge depletion or degradation over the long time I have owned it. Also comes with a plastic protector, which can protect the terminals during transit. I get the same performance as with the battery s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery for a Panasonic FS12 (i also had FS5 - older one used by my wife). camera and fit perfectly as the original. When i am tooking pictures the duration of this battery is similar as the original, impressive. When i am recordingf VGA movies i... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGarciaMolino on 03/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simply perfect. - Performance: Better than the original one. - Compatibility: Compatible with more models than described. Compatible with DMC-F3 , compact camera too!! - Prize: Panasonic has batteries for 60 €, that's the same battery, better performance, more capacity... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakcaver on 02/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got four batteries so really have only tried one. It is fantastic! The camera is new so I am still playing with a lot of the functions reviewing and deleting pictures. I was surprised how short a time the original Lumix lasted. I have not done a discharge time compari... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNetcraft on 01/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Performs exactly (or better) as the original. Long battery life. Fits perfectly in my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS11. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:The original battery is 740mAh, this battery is 940mAh, but they both last a long time and I don't really notice a longer batterylife... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-->The only difference between this battery and genuine one is appearance. It has exactly the same capacity and works in my camera (Panasonic DMC-FS10) like the original one -->With the battery you get plastic holder. It prevents shorting the contacts or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYerome on 05/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it on my DMC-FS8 to have a replacement for the original (needed mostly in long trips without charging posibilities). I can say: - Really cheap battery! - Works perfectly fine. - It came fully charged! - Fits perfectly. - Works as the original one! - No f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiroczvinnie on 04/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Battery has worked flawlessly since purchasing (approx 3 months) We used this battery during our entire holiday and kept the original as a backup. We didn't need to use the original. The additional plastic housing that came with the battery was a nice touch and we used... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystupe on 03/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An original battery to power my DMC-FT2/TS2 will cost me at least 7 times the price i paid for this deal i got from DX. The battery came pre-charged and i pop them into the camera to verify if it works with the updated software. IT DID! Cons:None really. Maybe the print... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjycheang on 05/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's work for my F2 and FS12 camera without any firmware problem. It's almost same size like Original one with better capacity(more energy). Low price and good for replace the current battery or as spare. Original one cost around US$70 in my country. Cons:No. Run time a b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections