DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic DMW-BCF10E Compatible 3.6V 940mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic FS6/FS7/FS15 + More
Customer’s impression:
Good quality product Handy case Same size and life as original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGizmobig on 08/29/2014

I ordered this battery because the original battery of my panasonic dmc-ft3 began to drain fast. The battery looks the same and is the same size as the original battery, also the battery life is about the same, it comes in a handy case that protects the product. I havent found any flaws yet, for the ... Read more

Impression:Good quality product,Handy case,Same size and life as original;

0 0 0

• posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

Fits and works fine for my Lumix DMC-FS62, with no risk of charge depletion or degradation over the long time I have owned it. Also comes with a plastic protector, which can protect the terminals during transit. I get the same performance as with the battery supplied with the camera. None experienced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimojk on 10/15/2013

- At least same or even better performance compared to original battery - Low price compared to original - fully compatible with the original battery - Keeps cool in every circumstances - Fast delivery from DX despite of long distances - Bought two even just needed one :) Have been using these batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

I bought this battery for a Panasonic FS12 (i also had FS5 - older one used by my wife). camera and fit perfectly as the original. When i am tooking pictures the duration of this battery is similar as the original, impressive. When i am recordingf VGA movies it less only about 1 hour. I recharge for ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGarciaMolino on 03/06/2012

Simply perfect. - Performance: Better than the original one. - Compatibility: Compatible with more models than described. Compatible with DMC-F3 , compact camera too!! - Prize: Panasonic has batteries for 60 €, that's the same battery, better performance, more capacity for about the 20% of the total ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakcaver on 02/02/2012

I got four batteries so really have only tried one. It is fantastic! The camera is new so I am still playing with a lot of the functions reviewing and deleting pictures. I was surprised how short a time the original Lumix lasted. I have not done a discharge time comparison but so far can not fault the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNetcraft on 01/23/2012

Performs exactly (or better) as the original. Long battery life. Fits perfectly in my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS11. None. The original battery is 740mAh, this battery is 940mAh, but they both last a long time and I don't really notice a longer batterylife. Buy this if you never want to suddenly run out of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasandrysik on 06/08/2011

-->The only difference between this battery and genuine one is appearance. It has exactly the same capacity and works in my camera (Panasonic DMC-FS10) like the original one -->With the battery you get plastic holder. It prevents shorting the contacts or dirting them when you carry the battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYerome on 05/13/2011

I use it on my DMC-FS8 to have a replacement for the original (needed mostly in long trips without charging posibilities). I can say: - Really cheap battery! - Works perfectly fine. - It came fully charged! - Fits perfectly. - Works as the original one! - No firmware problems. - No charging problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiroczvinnie on 04/17/2011

Battery has worked flawlessly since purchasing (approx 3 months) We used this battery during our entire holiday and kept the original as a backup. We didn't need to use the original. The additional plastic housing that came with the battery was a nice touch and we used this to store the original battery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections