DX » Community » Reviews » KINGMAX Class10 32GB TF / Micro SDHC Card + TF Card Reader Set
Customer’s impression:
Happy Excelente LOVING IT!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLBorik on 01/12/2015

I am very happy to have the device . Memory card now works in the my smartphone - has replaced the 8Gb. Does quality work. Liked the decision to bundle miniature card reader, which is now carrying, because it can be used for other memory cards.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyDash84 on 10/15/2014

I bought this only because of the IP Cam I bought from this site as well (ESCAM Pearl QF100 SKU:338169). But before permanently stick it into the camera, I did a couple of test on the memory card. It's indeed fast on read and write. It's indeed easily to lose such a small "pendrive" but its to in... Read more

Impression:LOVING IT!;

0 0 0

• posted byyarilast on 09/27/2014

Great quality and great price. Very fast and class 10 (was tested with h2wtest). Great Kingmax quality as usual. Can only recommend Kingmax producs. Bought serveral Kingmax producs and they all great quality for a low price. Buy it, good price ! Great for serveral devices such as Raspberry Pi, so... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byLuisCiffer on 05/28/2014

Great card! Loved that for such a ridiculous price, I got a great card, which can shoot FullHD video, so even with the card reader. Very happy with purchase!! I use this card in the recorder and she did not yet never failed. There are no cons. Only some advantages. Very happy with purchase!! size... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: