DX » Community » Reviews » "30000mAh" Solar Powered Dual USB Li-ion Polymer Battery Power Bank w/ LED / Flashlight - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product Easy to use Disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrongnghiavac on 07/08/2015

It's light and case is not strong. Base on it's weight I think there are maximum 4 cells, that's mean it's max capacity shall be 10000 mAh and I don't think the "actual 16000 mAh" is true. Anyway it's useful when I'm out on a picnic with my friend, when they crazy finding power source, I'm just a... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use,Good with this price;

0 0 0

• posted by9113188 on 05/25/2015

One of the order of solar battery charger wasn't shipped to me. I got only 3 of them. In shipping list it was showed that it will ship in one of my other package but i didn't got it.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycheapler on 05/05/2015

This stuff actually has a power of chargin my phone 1-2 times from full charge. SO it very likeley to be 1500-2000mAh, but not 30000mAh for sure !

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 1

• posted byojisanroy on 05/05/2015

Pros: Amazing power durability. Can get a smartphone a full charge up to 5 times a day (depending on your phone. Mine is a Moto X 2nd gen). Cons: Takes a lot to recharge it's own battery.

Impression:good,Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRyanFang on 04/26/2015

Pros: The product comes with an LED, and two usb outputs Cons: The solar charger will take forever to charge the battery, I left it on for a day and there was no change in charge, I bet the blue LEDs indicating charge level consume more power than the solar panel even provides. The capacity is it... Read more

Impression:waste of money,Bad Quality Product;

0 0 0

• posted byromulomzs on 03/27/2015

muito bom, leve, carregou meu celular inteiro e mais um pouco de um outro ... mas é muito bom, vale a pena

Impression:good,Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9142000 on 02/22/2015

i got my charger in 20 days, at my first try i charged %45 of my phone in 1,5 hours, i haven't tried solar charge yet but it seems working(it starts charging at bright weather even in the flat) there is a small scratch on solar system. i hope it does not cause any problem.

0 0 0

• posted byrnd7ja9bseyej on 02/14/2015

Pros: Very useful to always keep the cellphone charged. Solar charging is great but very slow. Cons: Battery capacity is not as stated, is about 4500 mah.

0 0 0

• posted byPrimoz12 on 01/22/2015

Good quality, fast delivery, worth of its price. I recommend it.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMedistar on 01/20/2015

Pros : Solar Bank, we save on electricity. Big capacity Cons : Too big, they should resize the item. The aesthetic is fair, weak attraction. Almost looks like some cheapish bank that will break in 2 weeks.

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere