DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Style Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/120-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFperezci on 05/10/2014

This headset delivers mobility you, you can work on your computer and listening to music from one moment to another, you can move around your office or home freely. It's great, the distance you can reach without receiving any cut in music, I tested up to 15 meters. Also, synchronizing with any device is quite easy and fast. This headset does not have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFperezci on 09/16/2013

Freedom granted by these headphones is great. The price is pretty cheap. Good control over phone calls. Comfortable to use. 10Meter for radious. The headphones does not have an LED indicator, how much battery charge is? I hate the sound that indicates you have to plug in headphones to recharge the battery. Recommended for athletes, who love listening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidenko on 08/23/2010

-Stylish -All buttons work with my Windows Mobile phone, including Play/Pause, Forwards, Backwards, Volume. -Folds very conveniently -Bluetooth signal strength wasn't the best. Often would cut up if my phone wasn't in a direct line of sight with the headset such as in my backpack. Also the Music that the bluetooth recieved wasn't crystal clear, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagoriano on 07/28/2010

- very cheap - easy to use - works with Nokia N95 - looks good - build quality is a bit low like any other device here - Build quality is cheap - For people who understand and have frequency expectations of their earphones, then you may be disappointed with the accuracy of the audio output. - Well, based on the price there are not so many cons. - not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoze1273 on 04/06/2010

I have had these headphones for just over a month and they have been great. It was easy to pair with my Iphone 3GS. The range is awesome too, I can put my phone down on one side of the gym and go and work out without having to have the phone in my pocket. The sound quality is pretty good. I can use the buttons on the side to raise and lower the volume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoco67 on 11/27/2009

At work I listen alot to music (MP3 from my computer) but have to leave my desk every now and then within a radius of up to 10Meter. I also use Skype. It works for both scenarios well. If the music's off or is quiet for a moment I can hear a constant high tone beep. Not very loud but annoying. Maybe I'll see where I can solder in a small cap or filter.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections