Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Stylish Bluetooth Headphones that are FABULOUS!

posted by Davidenko on 08/23/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Stylish

-All buttons work with my Windows Mobile phone, including Play/Pause, Forwards, Backwards, Volume.

-Folds very conveniently

Cons:

-Bluetooth signal strength wasn't the best. Often would cut up if my phone wasn't in a direct line of sight with the headset such as in my backpack. Also the Music that the bluetooth recieved wasn't crystal clear, but I'm no music quality afficiando, so it wasn't that bad.

-Build quality is pretty good, but I dropped it 3 feet and the headphone cracked off from the black connecting piece of plastic. Still works, but I can't really wear it properly. Gonna try to fix it with some good glue.

-Price could be a bit lower. I think it should be priced more around $20, but the price is still decent.

-Pairing the headphones is a bit confusing, and the manual isn't that helpful. Applying some common sense always works though.

OtherThoughts:

Although this device has it pros and cons, once you experience the freedom of bluetooth headphones, you'll be amazed. You sorta feel better then all the scrubs around you with their wired headphones. You feel like a generation ahead over everyone else... Pretty cool feeling I gotta say.

Bottomline:

If you want a pair of stylish bluetooth headphones get 'em, although you should look around for something a bit cheaper.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections