Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaestrada on 06/21/2014

Works like a charm with windows 7 without drivers included in enclosed CD. But you can use CD drivers also. Mine is marked as RY-RD9700. Made by Corechip Semiconductors. Their enclosed CD drivers works fine. It is very difficult to find the right drivers in the enclosed CD. Mainly because is not well ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygabbamano on 02/07/2014

Muy sencillo de instalar, lo conecte a mi mini pc andoid para poder tener internet por cable, ya que no llega bien por WIFI, y pude tenerlo conectado en seguida a internet sin tener que configurar nada, en pc con windows 7 tambien lo reconoce e instala sin ningun problema. No le he encontrado ningun ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapereira2001 on 02/04/2014

Simple to use Microsoft Windows, Linux and MAC OS X. Works including Raspberry PI. I did several test and I'm using on a daily application with Raspberry PI, where a second interface ws needed to connect with other devices on a private network. Do not expect great performance, it can even show that in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystudioph on 01/10/2014

Small, solid enough, works on instant at WIN 8 and WIN 8.1 without any leg time The drivers needed are directly found automaticly so you can start working after just a few seconds No cons at all because the adapter is doing exactly what it supposed to do. Connecting your laptop or ultra book to an ethernet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMAFein on 01/07/2014

The shipping was fast, to be the free service. Everything arrived well packaged, with no damage or defects. I get everything the web page with no difference noted with all accessories and manuals indicadfos necessary. Its installation is simple. It works perfectly without any problem. I am very happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymitmitev on 12/30/2013

small, comfortable, in a word perfect. The packaging was pretty crushed during transport but was healthy. The enclosed CD does not start from the first, but recognized as RD9700. drivers installed win7 and went perfectly. Even better was under Android 4.0 - just put it recognized and walked. A big plus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilver2002 on 12/20/2013

I have tablet PC android and I have bought same usb for test tablet. It work, very fast, no external driver you need, only plug in. Easy to use, just plug in and it works like PC connection with LAN, I have test same five hour and I havent seen any problem or mistake. For this price it very good ganget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeyali on 12/07/2013

Its very handy,........can tablet....... pc ......Very well built. .... Its blue cover is very attractive, red light shows ther connectivity,...... product........Works with Android ....... I bought this for my tab... It is need to change some settings on the tab and wallah its ready to use. .......It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprofesorot on 12/05/2013

Reliable connection, works with my UG802 Android TV adapter ( no more wi-fi problems:)), plug and play(with some setup ,2-3 clicks, for the android) great price! no cons other the delivery time but that's a given with DX :) I havent thried it od windows or Mac but if it works on Android i dont think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasksoon on 08/26/2013

Nice red LED when connected. Works like a charm with both 10mb and 100 mbs. Great item for this price. Quality is high. More important - it is portable. Probably if you use it for too long it could get hot. One extra adapter for your device. There is CD with drivers inside. Good box. Easy installation.... Read more

USB RJ45 Ethernet Adapter with casing

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections