Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaestrada on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm with windows 7 without drivers included in enclosed CD. But you can use CD drivers also. Mine is marked as RY-RD9700. Made by Corechip Semiconductors. Their enclosed CD drivers works fine. Cons:It is very difficult to find the right drivers in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built. - Nice red LED. - Works like a charm with both 10mb and 100 mbs. - Nice BLUE translucid color, makes it very beautiful. - Used to put xbox 360 online and it's perfect! No lag at all, providing me my full 2mb's connection. Cons:...also it requi... Read more

USB 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet 1 USB 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet 2 USB 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet  front of
    2 0
  • posted bymaspik on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I got this device to be used with Android TAB. It is of solid build, and have light when connected. The Android TAB used it immediately with no extra drivers settings needed. Nice transparent blue case. Cons:Its a bit too large Its standard USB plug and not Micro USB as u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyingtrapeze on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug and go drivers come with hardware on a mini cd translucent blue red indicator once functioning drivers works with XP Cons:none OtherThoughts:the first one works so well, I got another. if your usb ports are very close to each other, and you need more than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJJenda on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works out of the box on Debian with kernel 3.2, recognized as "0fe6:9700 Kontron (Industrial Computer Source / ICS Advent) DM9601 Fast Ethernet Adapter". Cons:The best speed achieved is only 750kB/s (HTTP download over LAN). Latency is OK (~0.5ms). Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjclavio on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product. Works with Android dongle. I also tested it under Windows 7 64 bits. No drivers necessary. I have been using this product for 1 month with my Android Mini PC Player that has a really bad wifi reception and everything is fine. I guess it is hard to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfran82 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great item! It´s price is low. The quality is high! The performance is high! (as equal of fast as my integrated 10/100 mbit ethernet on my laptop) Only tested on winXP but works perfectly! The plastic is transparent blue, allowing you to "see" ins... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhhornbacher on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* works with linux out of the box (needs dm9601 module) * case and pcb itself have good quality Cons:* found some strange impurities on the backside of the pcb, but doen't seem to have an effect on the function OtherThoughts:lsusb gave this output: ID 0fe6:970... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflyingtrapeze on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I needed 2 Virtual PCs running on a Laptop with WinXP. Once I connected the usb device to the VM, and load the included driver, the NIC works as expected. This is the only way to increase the number of NICs on a Laptop. I use the USB-MAC (white in color with tai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybavila on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good build quality. - It has a Red LED indicator for communication. -Works like in description with both 10 Mb and 100 Mb speed. Cons:-I bought 3x but it came with 2 driver CD, one was missing from the package. -I noticed that the adapter are overheatin... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections