Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Didn`t like it

posted by Nakasono on 09/24/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

i used to plug my laptop to my desktop so i could use the internet, it kind of worked...

Cons:

the drivers cd was a mess (had a lot of drivers for others dispositives and i just had to install all to find out what was the correct one). if the cable unplugs, plugging again will not reestabilish the conection. You`ll have to configure the conection all again so you can use it (this was the major problem for me),first i had no problem with it, but this "configure all again" thing started to piss me off until i bought a router here on DX. Now my problems are solved and this little blue thing is somewhere in my house (i`m keeping it just for an emergency), but i keep having this feeling that would be so pleasure to throw this off my window(i live at 8th floor), just for what i passed through reconfiguring the conection.

OtherThoughts:

if you want to use it to get internet on a laptop don`t buy it.its a waste of money. buy a wireless router and be happy.

Bottomline:

Maybe this product is good for other uses.. for me it wasn`t. now i can only think that this is good to throw at the wall an be happy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections