Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagobirote on 11/24/2012

Fully articulated toy. It has a good size. The packaging draws a lot of attention. The car looks better mounted. The package comes with many words written in Chinese, so if for resale in the West devalues ??the toy that is very interesting. Plastic is a material not very resistant, therefore not recommend for children under 6 years. I think the DX should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeape2008 on 08/16/2011

very good toy alternative, as original one costs a lot more than triple. muy buen juguete alternativo, ya que uno original cuesta mucho mas del triple. many details of termination, even a small child is not interested in this. the package came completely crushed and luckily only a small piece of the robot was broken. muchos detalles de terminacion, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenatri on 01/18/2011

It looks good in 'transformed' (warrior) mode. Nice decoration. The build quality is not so good. Some small details was broken when my son tried to transform this at first time. (Later, I attachd these details by glue...) And I said 'No more transforms, please'. About the 'gun'. It`s ridiculous.)) Oh! Instruction that was included, has too small pictures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkReeK on 01/18/2010

As we all know this is a fake, it isn't too expensive. It really looks cool and i wanted to have such a big Transformer since I was a child ;) +1 for its coolness and its decorativeness. The buildqualitiy is really bad. The whole model feels like it will break apart (which it didn't so far ;)) when you try to transform it. The instructions that come ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections