Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythiagobirote on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fully articulated toy. It has a good size. The packaging draws a lot of attention. The car looks better mounted. Cons:The package comes with many words written in Chinese, so if for resale in the West devalues ??the toy that is very interesting. Plastic is a material no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeape2008 on 08/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good toy alternative, as original one costs a lot more than triple. muy buen juguete alternativo, ya que uno original cuesta mucho mas del triple. Cons:many details of termination, even a small child is not interested in this. the package came completely crushed an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenatri on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks good in 'transformed' (warrior) mode. Nice decoration. Cons:The build quality is not so good. Some small details was broken when my son tried to transform this at first time. (Later, I attachd these details by glue...) And I said 'No more transforms, please'. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkReeK on 01/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As we all know this is a fake, it isn't too expensive. It really looks cool and i wanted to have such a big Transformer since I was a child ;) +1 for its coolness and its decorativeness. Cons:The buildqualitiy is really bad. The whole model feels like it will break apart... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections