Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslaptot on 09/10/2013

Has the standard connector icons. No Apple logo. :-).Beautiful, feels solid, looks and feels just like the original Apple item. Identical down to details, you will not look like a cheapo. Even has the ‘Designed by Apple in California, Assembled in China’ saying printed in the cable, only a little bit effaced. -Pretty short cable, so it is easy to pull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanhein on 07/17/2013

Un adaptador muy necesario para conectar un proyector o TV a una salida miniDVI, es muy difícil de conseguir y con la variedad de puertos en notebook y netbook es necesario contar con el. Ninguna, es justo lo que necesitaba, la longitud del cable parece corta, pero se debe tener un cable VGA al proyector o a la TV que lo extienda. tiene la robustes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzurrachillo on 04/22/2013

I bought this cable to connect the TV and the projector to a macbook 2008, I have tested and works perfectly, this cable in Spain I costs 20 € the officer, would recommend. you have to buy the vga cable to connect to another device, this is only adapter. not included I would like that the adapter was longer because the size is a bit short, but good ... Read more

mactv
    0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 03/26/2013

Works perfect, you cant tell the difference between the real apple one and this one, the material is made looks and feel really sturdy and strong. The connectors fit perfect, you wont find any problems using this adapter. NONE. this is great price and great quality I am using a macbook 2007 white, and a second monitor. Its also great for connecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/19/2013

this is just a simple cable for the monitor and it works like it is supposed to just install it once and forget about it. there are no major concerns with this product. this is a nice cheap replacement for the VGA (video graphics array) cable that I need to connect to monitors. it could be a bit cheaper but is already an okay price (better than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeNdEmiOn on 11/25/2012

Does what it is supposed to do. Build quality is pretty good. The cable part is very stiff, kinda afraid to bend it to much. Feels like it could break internally if bent to far or to often. Compared to other plug converter cables/adapters like this (think of USB to mini USB for instance (less than 2$)). It is quite expensive. Just because its for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeadbios on 04/26/2012

It might be cool but I just can't use it cause Macbook pro 2011 has a different output and, consequently, I need a different adapter. I can't use it cause my Macbook Pro 2011 has a thunderbolt output. The shipping was very slow. It took about a month to ship it to Ukraine and when I finally got it it didn't work. I was disapponted. It is not the fault ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHertog6 on 04/06/2012

Just works on my Black Macbook (mid 2007) ! Nothing else to be said about it! Tinsy bit a bad build quality, one of the plastic rings was already loose when I unpacked it. Looks a knock-off, no designed by Apple in California or anything of that matter written on the cable. Im gonna order a few more, because I have 2 different bags in which I travel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendofpedro on 02/04/2012

Worked straight way and flawlessly. Great build quality; feels solid enough. Is stamped as being an official Apple product and even comes with plastic covers for the port and plug. Only a fraction of the cost of an Apple cable; about 20% of the cost here. None I have found yet. Apart from it being unnecessary and Apple should just include standard ports ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevintosh on 08/27/2011

Price is good. It worked quickly, right out of the pack. (It comes in an antistatic package! Good!) Build Quality is OK. Looks a lot like the original. None found yet (more than 6 months of use). Maybe the Build Quality could be better, but hey, less than 8 bucks! The connectors are 2 "halfs" that are glued together and you can see the joint,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections