DX » Community » Reviews » Premium USB Data Charging AV Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G (1.29M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

looks good, is really working! i have three iphones... 1.3.1, 3.0, 3.1.3 and it works wiyh all of them... with 1.3.1 is working properly. very good quality on your tv... good for the time when you are bored and wanna see a movie or a concert and you are not home, or for kids, with cartoons... Build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobdoleo on 10/10/2011

When used in conjunction with the proper apps, these cables will work great. I am able to output ANYTHING my iPod Touch displays, to the TV, whether it's the homescreen, a movie, a game... you name, I can watch it! Also, to do this, you must be jailbroken. if your iDevice shows a "This accessory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymentjuhh on 01/23/2011

The sound works... The usb can charge my iphone 3gs, and transfer data! First of all, I keep getting a message: "This accessory isn't made for this device." But it works... Well the sound and usb does. The video function doesn't work with my iphone 3gs. I bought it for my amplifier in the first place ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoppy on 12/08/2010

- Works perfectly with my 6G Classic - USB Charging - Copy songs and videos to the iPod - TV-out (Video + stereo sound) - Cheap, much more affordable than the official Apple version. - Cables look relatively strong and well made. - Works perfectly on my old TV. - None. I haven't had any problems. Build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanders67 on 04/29/2010

The cable is made of some stron plastic, that is a very pros thing about the cable. The cable is like a ipod look, it really look like appel´s. The cable can be plugged to the computer its a very usefull thing, you can charg it the bad about this thing is that it does not work on the ipod touch 2 gerneration,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefannn on 04/24/2010

looks good, is really working! i have three iphones... 1.3.1, 3.0, 3.1.3 and it works wiyh all of them... with 1.3.1 is working properly, with the others is working if you will press, when asking, the airplain mode on your iphone... so, just grab it!... very good quality on your tv... good for the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIfoo0 on 12/23/2009

- Works well! - Sturdy, doesn't feel cheap! - Nice to show pictures on a large screen! - adapter is 'locked' so it won't fall off easily! - When plugged in the original apple dock, it doesn't work... - Only works (for ipod touch 2G) with the firmware 2.2.1 and down... Try google on how to downgrade your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalca11 on 09/19/2009

It is Very cheap. It works perfect, I can watch videos on TV without any problem. The audio cables, work perfect, as well. Just plug and play It works in 3G Ipod. I have a new Ipod classic one and I did not have any problem of recognition of the device. In some other devices the Ipod does not recognice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections