DX » Community » Reviews » Shanghezhong AAZ01 Dual 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Airline Headphones Convertor - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
good Quality STANDARD headphones neccesary for airplane travel
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariolpantunes on 04/30/2015

Pros: cheap and it works Cons: none so far

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 02/18/2015

This is the perfect solution for replacing the crappy airline headphones with your own. Some headphones come with their own plug but mine didn't so i had to get one. Pros: it's a simple, OK looking adapter that doesn't try to do anything more than it's meant to do. Feel sturdy so it won't break a... Read more

It'll do its trick

Impression: STANDARD, headphones;

0 0 0

• posted byfabdealseeker on 11/09/2014

Price is cheaper than at the local shops. The item works well and jacks fits as it should. Used on long flights to connect personal headphones to the entertainment system.

Impression:Quality, STANDARD, headphones;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I bought these because I was travelling frequently and wanted to use my own stereo headphones instead of the one that they give on the airplane. Unfortunately I haven't been able to test them in real life because I'm not travelling currently. But I will definetly take them with me next time I go... Read more

Impression:neccesary for airplane travel;

0 0 0

• posted bystinger42 on 05/22/2014

Solid connection Snug fitting Works well. Price None Stiff connection. You need to check if it is clicked all the way in. I've used it on about 8 air plane flights now with various headphones on various on different airlines. It works really well. The connection is solid with a very firm click a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: