Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYealExpress on 07/10/2013

- Bargain price - Works decently - Shipping was reasonably quick - You have to be careful about dust on the hair bristles on the cleaner disk - It is difficult to get the cleaning fluid open and working - It has weird videos in the disk itself I really dislike the packaging, but it really doesn't affect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryansim1971 on 02/21/2013

Package came quite quickly. It has a small brush on the reverse of the CD, which is the part that cleans the CD/DVDs. Refer to my image uploaded above. I used it to clean the audio system in my car. Ran it through twice, and after that, the CDs stopped stuttering. So works just fine. The cleaning brush ... Read more

Cleaner Kit

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

It did a good job on my dvd player. It had big problems reading dvds, but after using this it read the same DVDs it had problems with before. Its a quite cheap solution. I would not recomend using this cleaner on PS3. Mostly because because the cleaner dvd will have a problems getting out of the machninebecause ... Read more

DVD Player and Drive Cleaner Kit

0 0 0

• posted bylarsgm on 09/23/2011

It did a good job on my dvd player. It had big problems reading dvds, but after using this it read the same DVDs it had problems with before. Its a quite cheap solution. I would not recomend using this cleaner on PS3. Mostly because because the cleaner dvd will have a problems getting out of the machninebecause ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections