DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RS-802/C1 Remote Shutter Switch for Canon 1000D/Pentax K20D/Samsung GX-20 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaimefranco on 05/09/2014

Works as described with three types of functionality: * Autofocus on "half-pressed" button * Shutter-Switch functionality and * lockable Shutter for long-time exposure shots. Package included the remote and a short, but detailed enough manual in chinese and english language, but it isn't required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZsolt82 on 12/21/2012

The product does what it's supposed to do, but the quality for this price is really outstanding. It feels sturdy enough to take some 'abuse'. Some other reviewers already mentioned the 'wrong' placement of the button. I agree, it could feel better reversed, but it's really not a major issue for me. Neither ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZsolt82 on 12/06/2012

Feels quite sturdy in the hand and can probably take a beating (or dropping) on a daily basis. That isn't likely to happen, because of the rather short cable (a con). Half depressing the shutter focuses, which is nice, though the exact point is not always easy to find. As mentioned, the cable is not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFoobarbazqux on 09/16/2011

- feels good in the hand - seems unbreakable (but I won't try to check that) - works well, better than I expected it for its price - there's a manual (which is not needed because it's really easy to use) - would be nice to have a little hook so that it can be fixed to the tripod during a long exposure,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerberman on 07/20/2011

- cheap - great build quality - allows you to shoot long exposures in combination with the BULB feature of your camera none that i can think of i use this remote mostly for long exposure photography (20 - 60 minutes). ever since i bought it my life became a lot easier! the remote works perfectly, it ... Read more

0 0 1

- cheap - great build quality - allows you to shoot long exposures in combination with the BULB feature of your camera none that i can think of i use this remote mostly for long exposure photography (20 - 60 minutes). ever since i bought it my life became a lot easier! the remote works perfectly, it ... Read more

0 0 0

0 0 0

• posted bytensau on 04/04/2011

Works as described with three types of functionality: * Autofocus on "half-pressed" button * Shutter-Switch functionality and * lockable Shutter for long-time exposure shots. Package included the remote and a short, but detailed enough manual in chinese and english language, but it isn't required to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKozer on 04/01/2011

I bought it for my Canon Rebel XS (1000D) and it is very well priced for a wired remote. It has a very simple mechanical switch system on the inside that should in theory work well and safely with the camera. Press the button half way and it focuses, push all the way and it will take the picture. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskocko76 on 03/16/2011

-helps you make better photos -supports bulb mode -supports autofocus -well built -Yongnuo is a respectable brand -at first I wanted the cord to be attached to the opposite side of the trigger (I kept grabbing it upside down), but I don't care anymore Very good and cheap. Yongnuo is a respectable brand ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections