DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RS-802/N1 Remote Shutter Switch for Nikon D3X/D3/D700/D300/D2X/D2H/D200/D1H/D1X
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfischerone on 11/04/2013

It's easy to handle and does whatever it mentions in the product description. I liked using it. It's a good product. The handle is a bit heavy but I think lighter would not give the sense of good build quality. If you want to use it for remote shooting, you should go for a wireless one. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymblogst on 09/20/2013

The product does what it is meant to do. Just plugged it in and it worked instantly. The shutter comes in a package, that looks like something worth at least 20-30 $. Plastic quality could be better; but it is not bad quality! This is the first boxed item from dx, that actually came without any damage!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypplepp on 11/23/2012

Good Remote Shutter Switch for Nikon. I have used it on my D200 on those opportunities where my camera was on a tripod, thus preventing small movement when using the camera shutter. The cable length is right, is neither short nor long. It occupies little place, going anywhere in my purse. I have used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimitev on 06/29/2011

Using with Fujufilm S5Pro (Nikon D200) and it's PERFECT. Just perfect in any aspect - feels very solid and made from high quality materials. Smooth operation. Shutter lock is working perfectly. Connector fit properly. More 50 cm cable will be better... Very fast shipping - thanks DX! Would be nice to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrice38 on 05/05/2011

This remote shutter is accurate, the B-pause mode is very much usable, the chord is long enough. It resists very well to cold situation (as in much below 0°C) and very warm (as in desert area) but never tested in a very wet environment none (except the build quality that is not very good, very plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtchetch on 02/10/2010

-It just works, The angled connector makes a nice bend for the cable using a Nikon D200. Cant beat the price. -The cable is made of nice soft rubber like material that bends easily -Pre focus, shutter release and shutter lock all work as advertised -In your face Nikon MC-30 (80 eur) -Feels a bit plasticky ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections