DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RS-802/N1 Remote Shutter Switch for Nikon D3X/D3/D700/D300/D2X/D2H/D200/D1H/D1X
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfischerone on 11/04/2013

It's easy to handle and does whatever it mentions in the product description. I liked using it. It's a good product. The handle is a bit heavy but I think lighter would not give the sense of good build quality. If you want to use it for remote shooting, you should go for a wireless one. I would recommend this product. It's a good product. You should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymblogst on 09/20/2013

The product does what it is meant to do. Just plugged it in and it worked instantly. The shutter comes in a package, that looks like something worth at least 20-30 $. Plastic quality could be better; but it is not bad quality! This is the first boxed item from dx, that actually came without any damage!! It look like that Yongnuo products are above average ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypplepp on 11/23/2012

Good Remote Shutter Switch for Nikon. I have used it on my D200 on those opportunities where my camera was on a tripod, thus preventing small movement when using the camera shutter. The cable length is right, is neither short nor long. It occupies little place, going anywhere in my purse. I have used it a few times and did not find anything negative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimitev on 06/29/2011

Using with Fujufilm S5Pro (Nikon D200) and it's PERFECT. Just perfect in any aspect - feels very solid and made from high quality materials. Smooth operation. Shutter lock is working perfectly. Connector fit properly. More 50 cm cable will be better... Very fast shipping - thanks DX! Would be nice to have pouch for remote shutter - but for the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrice38 on 05/05/2011

This remote shutter is accurate, the B-pause mode is very much usable, the chord is long enough. It resists very well to cold situation (as in much below 0°C) and very warm (as in desert area) but never tested in a very wet environment none (except the build quality that is not very good, very plastic feeling. This is expected anyway) it is a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtchetch on 02/10/2010

-It just works, The angled connector makes a nice bend for the cable using a Nikon D200. Cant beat the price. -The cable is made of nice soft rubber like material that bends easily -Pre focus, shutter release and shutter lock all work as advertised -In your face Nikon MC-30 (80 eur) -Feels a bit plasticky (what can you expect for this price) -The connector ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections