DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo RS-802/C3 Remote Shutter Switch for Canon 1D/1DS/EOS5D/50D/40D/30D/20D/10D
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKizontije on 11/05/2013

Everything supposed and advertised works - from focus and shutter to bulb exposure. I am so thrilled to use it (Canon 40d). Great for taking long exposure photos with zero camera shake. Truly recommendation!! Nothing that I can remember, in fact there are non cons whatsoever!! Maybe a little longer cable? This is a must have part of equipment for every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycovekizsenke on 05/23/2013

An excellent device! The plastic is nice and sturdy, it doesn't bend or squeal under pressure. The trigger button is nice and big. I like the way the locking mechanism is made, easy to use in the dark by feeling alone. The cord has a nice rubbery finish. None whatsoever. Other people have stated that the cord is a bit short. When I first got it I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukesb on 01/23/2013

That is good remote switch cable with lock (for bulb exposures). Build quality is very good, package is made from thick carton. Can be used for focus (AF ON), shot, and bulb exposure shot. The cable has good flexibility, and looks strong. Switch fits perfectly in hand, it is made of good plastic. Not any. I also bought IR one remote switch. But only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomVerhoeve on 01/06/2012

Well packed, it is a real product with a box and manual and everything! Not that you need the manual though: it just works like expected. It doesn't use your flashshoe (obvious maybe, but there are shutters which do), the plug fits just in one way and the button is solid and firm. Just a good shutter for my Canon 40D. When inserting the plug, the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphophollety on 08/16/2011

As all Yongnuo product its surprises buy the quality. Soft silicone cable. Excellent pressure feeling to focus and shut the picture. Low weight, great package. The connector fits perfect in the camera None at all, love it! Great for long exposures with a tripod, avoid to shake the camera. very very good, I'm 100% satisfied. Do not spent 10X more in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheFrunj on 06/22/2011

An incredibly cheap remote shutter for most higher-end Canon models. Functions perfectly: a quick press allows a quick shot, a half-press for focus, and a long-press for long-exposure shots (if you've got Bulb mode enabled). It also can be locked into place to enable high-speed shots, or a very, very long-exposure shot. The connector doesn't stay firmly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuandp on 05/09/2011

excelente disparador remoto. muy buen material de construccion. funciona a la perfeccion. Viene en caja. bien empaquetado para evitar golpes. El cable debe tener una extension de 1 metro. la ficha de conexión esta buena. por el precio es el indicado y muy buen producto. recomiendo! excellent remote shutter. very good construction material. works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinkan on 03/07/2011

box has better quality than original with a realy PRO feeling, cable is soft and screams quality from connector to the unit, and the accual unit has quality feelings from the cable to button to lock to plastic has even an o-ring for perfect fit and weather top top! better than original just makes it feel wrong to have bought an original for canon, beats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshokkas on 02/20/2011

Authentic YongNuo remote. I bought in the past products by this brand via ebay, and was very happy to see on DX for much cheaper. Solid build and top quality. Does what it supposed to do. I use with Canon 50D - controls the AF (half press), picture taking (full press) and continuous shooting (lock remote to continue taking pictures (I use for stat trails ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegzzz on 12/01/2010

- Excellent price! Where I live the Canon brand remote shutter switch for 50D costs over $100, this was under $7 and works just the same! - Very good packaging - Good build quality, looks more expensive than it is - Good size - Length of cord is good - None that I can think of Would make a great gift for a photographer who doesn't have one. Very good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections