DX » Community » Reviews » 1156 / BA15S / P21W 0.8W 90lm 24-LED White Car Steering Light / Backup Light / Turn Lamp - (12V)
Customer’s impression:
good bad more beautiful awful taillight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybardinifn on 09/03/2015

Pros: It is much more beautiful than the original.

Light defendant for cars Light defendant for cars Light defendant for cars Light defendant for cars

Impression:more beautiful,taillight;

0 0 0

• posted byastrukow on 06/01/2015

Pros: deshego and lots of LEDs Cons: Terrible quality, poor light and bad materials. The plate on which the LEDs are mounted loose and not secured to the lamp cap. It rotates inside heard the crunch. I had to glue to glue the plastic part to the cap / За: дешего и много светодиодов Против: слабый... Read more

Impression:bad, awful;

0 0 0

• posted byStormsilver on 02/11/2015

Bulb looks good and solid. But couldn't use it because of the connector. Mine is using the BAU15s (PY21W) type. So, be sure that you're using the BA15s type connector for those who intend to get this. Pro: Although I can't use the bulb, but it look good and feel solid. I'm sure it will be bright... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytilburg013 on 03/09/2014

these led lights are a perfect replacemend for the normal brake light bulbs that are in my car. the are bright and the fit well. none. the are a nice replacement for a regular brake light bulb. none. the are a nice replacement. befor you order them check if the hole for the light is big enough is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere