DX » Community » Reviews » Vidonn X5 0.49" IP67 Bluetooth V4.0 Smart Watch Wristband Bracelet w/ Sports/Sleep Tracking - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynortagem on 07/29/2014

The product works properly, and delivery was fast Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bykhannan31 on 07/08/2014

- Good value for money and does the basic job of counting your steps (approx). You could give this to your kids. - The Smart Band 2.0 Android app is stable now with the latest update. - One cool feature is that the band will buzz when you receive a phone call and you phone is in silent. - Battery lasts for about 2.5 days which is good enough and does ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysayedjawad on 06/30/2014

Light, good material, multi-purpose function (step counter, calorie, time, alarm, short-term step+calorie+distance), good battery life (4 days), fast recharge (30 mins), waterproof (IP67), cloud synchronization, fair price ... Slim , simple to use, Nice app for iOS , Battery life 4-5 days Step calculation is not correct any move with the hand is counted ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysayedjawad on 06/29/2014

Waterproof, light weight gadget, connectable to pc through USB, Tri-color status led: red - 10000 steps, green - alarm, blue - bluetooth? (i do not have a bluethooth v 4.0 device), up to eight vibration alarm clocks with a choice of days of the week and time for each. Very fast charge after first time fully charged - about 5-10 minutes (on next day)... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysayedjawad on 06/25/2014

Waterproof, light weight gadget, connectable to pc through USB, Tri-color status led: red - 10000 steps, green - alarm, blue - bluetooth? (i do not have a bluetooth v 4.0 device), up to eight vibration alarm clocks with a choice of days of the week and time for each. Very fast charge after first time fully charged - about 5-10 minutes (on next day).... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybrad440 on 06/06/2014

Comfortable to wear I couldn't get the app to run on android. It worked on my PC for about five days and then it started failing when I plugged the device into the USB port. The English instructions are almost unusable. This device counts every time your wrist moves. This information is somewhat useful if the device had not failed. Determining the number ... Read more

8 2
  • posted bySejkom on 05/21/2014

Very easy to use, download the application, and you're ready. It's a nice design, and easy to charge. It can run 4+ days on a fully charged battery. The vibrator in the alarm function, sets off the step counter. The button isn't that easy to click. The mobile application isn't that good, and requires a internet connection. All through more data, can ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byianoflavio on 05/09/2014

Beatiful, lightweight, precise. The silent vibrating alarm is very good. Display is not that clear as shown in pictures (number are quite smaller than some pictures in the page). Sync software is poorly designed and won't work on most android phones or tablets. Sync to a computer through USB or recharging the battery stopped working within three days ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byjotalamim on 05/07/2014

This is a great device, with a good cost-benefit. I had some difficulty at first to synchronize data with the iOS application, I sent a feedback using the App itself and, at the same day, the company sent an email with support. It's working just fine now. Good quality material, comfortable to wear and very light. I recommend it. Can't think of a single ... Read more

• posted bygripgrip on 04/05/2014

The bracelet comes in a nice packaging and the overall feeling of the product is of something semi-premium, which is something I was impressed with. It works well and it was very easy to connect it with my iphone. It charges very fast and the battery seems to work nicely. It connects really easy and automatically after pairing via bluetooth. I was expecting ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections