DX » Community » Reviews » Vidonn X5 0.49" IP67 Bluetooth V4.0 Smart Watch Wristband Bracelet w/ Sports/Sleep Tracking - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Good product None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatric1977 on 07/03/2015

Прожил пару месяцев и сломался. Перестал передавать информацию. Стал самопроизвольно вибрировать и выключаться. При этом не падал и не ронялся на пол и в воду. Приложение на телефон не удобное, корявое срусским плохо. Xiaomi рулит стоит 1000 руб. Намного удобней, надежней.

Impression:Так себе;

0 0 0

• posted byprimoz82 on 05/04/2015

For then price this has worked well for me. It is a great product to start with while deciding what I want in the more expensive models

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAqHuaN on 04/21/2015

i like it too light

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylottekerkhof90 on 04/02/2015

Pros: Fits good, is light and has a good screen. With Android phone, vibrates when you get a call, text or email. Does not vibrate long (2 times) so when you do not notice it, you won't be able to use it. Cons: Does not (always) connect with Iphone, (this is just my experience, could be that it a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYason on 02/24/2015

Такой браслет пригодится, если вы хотите отслеживать свою физическую активность и стимулировать себя больше двигаться. Браслет БЕСПОЛЕЗЕН, если у вас нет смартфона с модулем Bluetooth 4 или компьютера. Без специальных программ вы не сможете настроить браслет и считать с него информацию. Программы... Read more

Хороший, стильный браслет. Хороший, стильный браслет.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byedson_kawakita on 01/09/2015

The watch is well packed. beautiful, lightweight, good quality and the silent vibrating alarm is very good. Display is not that clear as shown in the picture. There is some compatibility issues that would prevent you from fully using your device. I do not recomend you to buy this item unless you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavosgt on 12/20/2014

great equipment, light material, good quality and efficient. I am very satisfied with the purchase. Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx.

Impression:good,Useful,good bracelet, xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx;

0 3 0

• posted byRicJ80 on 11/24/2014

great device, with a good price. No difficulty at first to synchronize data with the app. Fast recharge 40 min. I needed something to wake me up silently in the morning. But I also wanted other features like sleep tracking, step counter and of course for checking time

0 0 0

• posted bySomovitya on 11/05/2014

Good prize and good looking. A little bit hard to push the button. In sunshine a little bit hard to see. The step counter isn't very accurate, but is't perfect to compare the days. Good product that pize!

0 0 0

• posted bycanucksgirl16 on 10/25/2014

Item is great quality. Pretty easy to use, it all works through a USB. Can be charged in a USB charger doesn't need to be plugged into a computer. Easy to customize with cell phone app. Only draw back is it counts steps with the swing of your arm, as I usually walk pushing a stroller with a in it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere