DX » Community » Reviews » HZDZ Adjustable Step-down Buck Module - Blue (3A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byohyva on 06/30/2014

Small size allows it to be easily fitter in my proto systems. Reasonable well requlated with load. I measured 70mV output drop when moving to no load to 550mA load. The test was made using a rechargeable 9V battery with 5V output setting. There was no noticeable temperature rise in the requlator when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycadocado on 05/28/2014

I have two of these, which I use to charge Li-Ion cells from a solar panel. These are good for accepting an unknown or variable input and converting it to a steady output. I think they give a noisy signal. I want to check it with an osciloscope, but using these in combination with a li-ion charging board,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypranik on 03/24/2014

-Compact design PCB. -Internal current limit protection. ~ 45-50C when charging my smartphone (I=800mA, U in=12V Uout=5V). -Better in efficiency than lm2596adj-clones by far. Found nothing yet. I use this device in my car for USB power paired with the digital voltmeter sku:257666 Perfectly fits in standart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalker12 on 02/04/2014

Small (22x17 mm, 0.87"x0.67") Quite efficient chip, MP1584, with soft turn-on, current limit and adjustable switch frequency. (frequency is fixed to around 1MHz for this device) According to datasheet peak efficiency (around 88%) seems to be at 1 to 2A output. Each terminal has two holes for wires. In-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections