DX » Community » Reviews » Raspberry Pi H Protective Acrylic Case Enclosure Computer Box - Transparent + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
not bad
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngelbox001 on 08/20/2014

Looks well built, resistant, nice design. This case is perfect if you don't want to add any heat sink. I don't give it 5 stars because is not my case, I also purchased a pair of heatsinks and the one that goes on the ARM cpu barely fits, the other one is impossible to place (the top case doesn't close) I have to file down the height of the heatsink ... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0
  • posted byzuul70 on 06/25/2014

This case is really sturdy, and well shaped. The raspberry fits in it perfectly, and won't budge a millimeter. Once in case, the raspberry can be put on your desk, or near your tv without collecting dust. Case is big enough to sustain the add of little heatsinks on the raspberry. The manual is a little short, I had to think gor a while before guessing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCode31 on 02/26/2014

Enclosure is made of good plastic material. Once assembled, it looks very neat. It doesn't fit my model B v1 very well, I guess it's made for the rev 2 models. Also there is no space made for connecting the camera add on, so you can't use it with this enclosure. Assembly manual is in Chinese which could be challenging. But then again, if you can assembly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections