DX » Community » Reviews » USB Wired Handheld Laser Barcode Scanner - Light Grey + Iron Grey
Customer’s impression:
good Just works Does not work well on Yosemite (MacOS/X) Works well on windows
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluferazan on 06/16/2015

Excelente product to pay my bills. I use with Bradesco Bank and Itaú Bank from Brazil. And I use to register the same products in my corporate system.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypeterlan on 06/05/2015

Pros: Very fast and good barcode scanner. Good case, sturdy cable, long range Cons: This product does not come with an English Manual. Yes, it is in the specs, but I overlooked it. And I really can't read Chinese. Beware of this Additional tips: If you happen to have a keyboard layout like French... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9048794 on 02/17/2015

Good scanner, fast delivery to Holland, unfortunately scans wrong on MacOS/X Yosemite (did not test other releases of MacOS), for some reason it garbles the result. Have not yet found out why. The scanner is working fine in Windows (7) though.

Impression:Works well on windows,Does not work well on Yosemite (MacOS/X);

0 0 0

• posted by8564880 on 12/03/2014

Very good, easy to use, product is as described, great finish and easy installation. Only downside is the slow delivery (for Brazil), but otherwise, all very good.

0 0 0

• posted byUFO89 on 10/21/2014

We needed an inexpensive bar code scanner to scan simple EAN codes. This one did the job very well! Most of the time it reads the code quickly and always correctly.

Impression:Just works;

0 0 0

• posted byAdezwart on 06/13/2014

The "scan-light /bar" comes on when you press the trigger, so it is not constantly emitting a red bar. It is however emitting a blue light to show you it is connected. Fast enough response time to scan a decent amount of bar-codes after each other. The cable is un-pluggable, so it is to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere