DX » Community » Reviews » 14*14*7mm / 10*10*10mm Aluminum Heat Sinks + Plaster for Raspberry Pi
Customer’s impression:
good None Nice Product Very usefull Helpful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboboSlo80 on 11/17/2016

No cons. Fits R-Pi perfectly, does its job. It is good to combine with dedicated fan, also nice touche to put the plaster along side the heat sinks. This will keep your R-Pi cool as ice :)

Impression:good,Nice Product;

0 0 2

• posted byhampie18 on 07/27/2016

This is a good product for a nice price. Easy to use

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIctinus2310 on 03/16/2016

Pros: very efficient heatsink. Cons: applying the heatsink to the board is a troublesome process. You have to keep the heatsink in place till it sets.

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byvax64 on 02/26/2016

Качественный и дешевый набор радиаторов для raspberry - отлично становятся с платой в любой корпус. Клей застывает около 10 часов. В тюбике клея в избытке.

0 0 0

• posted byWorkalot_ on 02/05/2016

Pros: feels like quality product , nice looking (black) Cons: I think the price could be lower Recommendation: I use it for my Leds , and arduino assembly

very nice , small heatsink

0 0 0

• posted byvertexclique on 12/19/2015

Pros: Nice to use and applied flawlessly. Cons: I got it too late.

0 0 0

• posted byFatherboard on 11/05/2015

Pros: Really cheap, includes plaster Cons: Not very effective It seems to work but they doesn't really cool so much, you should focus at choosing a good case for the Raspberry Pi instead putting heat sinks on it

Impression:Probably unnecessary;

0 0 0

• posted bypato5000 on 08/11/2015

Pros: Easy to use. The glue is very good. Cons: None. Maybe the two small heatsinks are a bit useless. Really easy to use. You only have to make sure everything is perfectly clean, apply a small amount of glue to the heatsink (a .2 - .5 mm layer) and press lightly but firmly on the IC. Leave it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

do the job

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 04/17/2015

The temperature on my Pi dropped a bit, but only a couple of degrees. Being inside a plastic case is probably worse for the pi than having no heatsink. Someone should design a better case.

Impression:HOT;

0 0 2

DX Everywhere