DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire LED 2.6lm 3-Mode Red Bike Tail Safety Light - Black + Red (2 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylizzmdq on 06/28/2015

Pros: Small with high power of led, batteries included, adaptable to all kind of bikes. I didn't find cons in this product

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byandresmiranda29 on 06/27/2015

es como dice el comenteario ultrafino y exelente calidad muy bueno

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydrybnick on 06/26/2015

Посылка дошла за 2 недели. Все подробности в видео! Подписывайтесь на канал! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZbJUw3JqWM

Все понравилось

Impression:очень хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : only able to use it for a while, the shell/housing is neatly designed. Cons : the soldering is soooo bad, It will peel of after a few months of using.

Impression:Low quality product;

0 0 0

• posted bypoweruserxxx on 06/14/2015

Pros: this is a cheap bycicle lamp, wich is very strong shinning, and with the rubber band you Can easyli fix it on your bike, or my decision, i use this lamp for my dog leash,to make it Seen also in the night. There are 3modes, 2 blink ,1slow and 1fast, and 1 permanent on . I also put the lamp a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytoshior on 06/12/2015

I bought again this product, it is very easy to use and the bright it is very good. I recommended to my friends.

Impression:Very good,Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byTempest83 on 06/09/2015

Bought this to use as an alert light for my urban bike. The light is very strong and operates in 3 modes: Steady, fast flash and slow flash. There is an O-ring in the screw threads to help with rainy days. The rubber strap holds the light in the seat post very adequately. The rubber looks kinda I... Read more

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byplusminus81 on 06/08/2015

This products I very much wanted, I ordered two pieces but neither not come. No money no goods. It is not the first time from DX: /

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymbonnet on 06/06/2015

Pros: strong light, easy to install or uninstall. I bougth two (one red, one blue) and I'm very happy with the result and the light effect. You can see them blinking on the rear in this photo.

Strong and cool light

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAndreyAntonov on 06/05/2015

По моему мнению это один из самых удачных фонарей из компактных. Очень удобно устанавливать на подседельный штырь, даже отвертка не потребуется. Фонарь яркий, причем красное стекло фокусирует свет так, что вблизи он не ослепляет, а вот на расстоянии 20-30 метров его очень хорошо заметно, это при... Read more

Impression:удобный,Яркий,Качетвенный;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: