DX » Community » Reviews » LED 2.6lm 3-Mode Red Bike Tail Safety Light - Black + Red (2 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviggeli on 12/01/2016

Pros: three good modes, bright light, inexpensive, durable Cons: none Works well even in cold and wet use

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byriki1972 on 11/16/2016

pros: full Cons: nada

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted bypilgerone on 11/03/2016

Pros: Looks very robust and well made; LED is very bright Cons: The hook that keeps the silicon band in place is white while the product is all in black (small detail) Seems like a nice product for the price. I'd recommend.

Impression:good,nice,Quality;

0 0 3

• posted byjanrintje on 10/19/2016

Pros: Robust looking design; a small, yet powerful tail light. Quite easy to use: just remove battery protection slip, clip it onto bike et voilà! Comes with the batteries included, very good! Cons: I couldn't think of any. Bottom line: I immediately bought two for both of my bikes, so as to have... Read more

Small and robust looking tail light Small and robust looking tail light

Impression:Very good,Small,Easy to use;

0 0 5

• posted byvander0909 on 10/11/2016

good

Impression:cool,Good product;

0 0 3

• posted byjmmadruga on 10/11/2016

Pros: - Relativelly cheap - Cheap bateries to replace - Good light Cons: - No cons found at the time of the review, only that it could be cheaper :)

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 2

• posted byManosEskintzis on 09/15/2016

Pros: Metal casing 2 batteries (i have some like this one but only 1 battery) Waterproof (rainproof) Cons: Really none Overall I bought 2 a year ago and i bought 3 more just to have some extra for our bicycles ,we have 3.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 09/07/2016

I have used these for years and they work great. I have one on the back of my helmet, and two on the seatpost of each of my bikes. They work great and at the price are awesome. I've given a couple away too. We even use one on the dog's collar when walking him in the dark. Depending on usage, the... Read more

Impression:Bright,Red,blinky;

0 0 3

• posted byandreiRCW on 07/30/2016

Pros: simple, small, solid (it's metal) and easy to mount up. Accessible switch and sturdy build. I love it. Cons: none that I can find. Great product!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9604357 on 07/03/2016

Excelent quality build; it's just like the photos; the 2.6Lm is super visible at night; uses two CR2032 battery and the rubber band is removeble, exposing a screw that allows to attach anything! No cons! :)

Red light with 2.6Lm!

Impression:good,Small,Quality;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere