DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire LED 2.6lm 3-Mode Red Bike Tail Safety Light - Black + Red (2 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlipclock on 02/02/2016

Pros: easy to attach ( also rubber band and plastic hook are strong), good light modes (continous, 2x strobo), bright enough, battery lifetime is sufficient in daily use, very smalla (easy to carry) Conc: A bit expensive Bottomline: Nice back light for bicycle, keeps you noticed in the e.g. while... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcos9306 on 01/08/2016

Pros: I've bought other models of safety light but this one is the best I've ever had. It is REALLY right and can be easily mounted. This is better then most of other more expensive safety lights. Cons: none that I can think of.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byWorkalot_ on 01/03/2016

pros: quality , ease of use , comes with battery cons: price , delivery time other thoughts: wish I had wings so I could fly to work , man I hate the bus

Impression:excellent,Amazing,LOL;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 12/25/2015

I put these on all my bikes as a backup red. You never know when your rear light has stopped working so these make for an excellent secondary. I also put one on my helmet rear, and even my dog wears one around his neck collar when we walk at night time. Small enough to be left on the bike too, is... Read more

Impression:Bright,Red,blinky;

0 0 0

• posted byempeeric on 12/14/2015

This is just the right thing for the job. Small efficient and bright!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9756194 on 12/14/2015

Its the perfect light to bee seen on the road

0 0 0

• posted byigna61 on 11/27/2015

very good

0 0 0

• posted bypieri on 11/23/2015

great visibility. lights with a lot of power. The off position leaves the light still on. i haven't checked if this consumes a lot of energy. overall... very good for its price

0 0 0

• posted byMabus01 on 11/09/2015

Pros: great product, easy to use and very useful. For those looking for a lightweight accessory for the bike this is the ideal. the brightness is very good and can be seen over a great distance, which increases the safety of the cyclist! I strongly advise this product. Cons: instead of batteries... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymountaincabbage on 11/09/2015

Very small but bright light. Clips onto bicycle nicely and nice to know any cars will see my bright flashing butt.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere