DX » Community » Reviews » LED 2.6lm 3-Mode Red Bike Tail Safety Light - Black + Red (2 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManosEskintzis on 09/15/2016

Pros: Metal casing 2 batteries (i have some like this one but only 1 battery) Waterproof (rainproof) Cons: Really none Overall I bought 2 a year ago and i bought 3 more just to have some extra for our bicycles ,we have 3.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 09/07/2016

I have used these for years and they work great. I have one on the back of my helmet, and two on the seatpost of each of my bikes. They work great and at the price are awesome. I've given a couple away too. We even use one on the dog's collar when walking him in the dark. Depending on usage, the... Read more

Impression:Bright,Red,blinky;

0 0 3

• posted byandreiRCW on 07/30/2016

Pros: simple, small, solid (it's metal) and easy to mount up. Accessible switch and sturdy build. I love it. Cons: none that I can find. Great product!

0 0 0

• posted bymichelfaille on 06/28/2016

Fait très bien le travail et très facile à installer et à enlever.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9015861 on 06/28/2016

Awesome little light works great, lightweight, great battery life, cheap and easy.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byeraffani on 06/24/2016

It has a very strong light and is easy to attach. U can extend even more its strap by adding a silicone ring and another hook. I use to apply it also at my moped as a rain light and even as a front light, in order to be better seen amid heavy traffic or when I go through some dark area. Because... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywdefossez on 02/20/2016

correcte prijs /kwaliteit!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypetherus81 on 02/19/2016

great for bicycling and hiking.

0 0 0

• posted byDandB on 02/19/2016

Much better than the copy that I have used before - brighter and a better mounting. The strap is a little short to fit around an aero seat post.

0 0 0

• posted byFlipclock on 02/02/2016

Pros: easy to attach ( also rubber band and plastic hook are strong), good light modes (continous, 2x strobo), bright enough, battery lifetime is sufficient in daily use, very smalla (easy to carry) Conc: A bit expensive Bottomline: Nice back light for bicycle, keeps you noticed in the e.g. while... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere