DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire XP-01 LED 2.6lm 3-Mode Red Bike Tail Safety Light - Black + Red (2 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 05/09/2014

Its a bloody bright red light for your bicycle at night. I have one on each of the kid's bikes, one on mine, and the last one is used as a dog night light when we walk the puppy in the dark. So far none. I was worried the rubber strap would ping off, but that hasn't happened. The only con I can think of is that its not a very broad beam, there's a fairly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythepeck on 04/15/2014

Simple, smart and small. Doesn't impose on the looks of classy bikes. Replacement batteries are easily fitted and very cheap too There are no cons for me anyway, I wanted small and small is what I got. I really like this light. Its hardly noticeable on my bike. The metal finish is nice and should look good on any bike There is little I can say about ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 03/04/2014

Materials seem to be high quality, the case / body is machined well and the anodising is pretty good although not perfect. The silicone rubber strap seems to be strong but stretchy and is angled at the back of the lamp so when you put it on a seatpost it points horizontally, not down because of the seat tube angle. It has a small O-ring on the threads ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybordsenius on 02/05/2014

Very cheap unit. I have a LeZyme rear light that cost me 22 USD, and this thing does about the same job for almost no cost. Easy choice. The options are OFF, blinking light and fixed light. The strap is quite long so you can attach it to your bike, or your helmet. Teh strap is too long to be used on the thin bars on the bike, I really wanted one on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections