DX » Community » Reviews » UCOM 8-KM/5-Mile Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 31 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygermanpac on 08/26/2014

A pesar de su pequeño tamaño y también su pequeño precio, es un radio que cumplió mis expectativas, en realidad lo compré para que mi hija juegue con ellos, pero veo que es mucho más que un juguete, es un buen radio para comunicarse en cortas distancias. lo recomiendo 100% Read more

Impression:Excelente;

1 0
  • posted byLisior on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Excellent purchase! I always wanted one and now I have that. I did not test beyond 700 meters away, but when tested, it clearly worked. Cons: The battery life is low, but if you use it with rechargeable batteries it is not that expensive in maintanance. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikyan on 05/28/2014

Nice Walkie Talkie, works well. Can be used as a baby monitor too with the voice activation function. Documentation is clear and concise. The clips don't seen like they are very durable. Be careful that this product is not legal in de EU. You might interfere with police or other (government) services since the frequencies used on this device are free ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byigorishe on 05/06/2014

was purchased for communication on the road between the two machines, used several times. very easy to use. Lightweight, comfortable to hold, long run on one set of batteries. Radios can only be used in an open space in the line of sight. Any obstacle makes it impossible to communicate with obesednikom. Distance 8 km - not true. Maximum meters line ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshoppingmania on 04/08/2014

They really work as expected and the sound are clear when they are within the range to each other. The battery didn't drain very fast and I like the physical appearance, the size is just nice, not too small but not too big either can't adjust the beep/alert volume. I tried about 300 meters distance between them (line of sight) and the reception was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byophirco on 02/23/2014

been playing with it for the past few weeks with my kids. The device is easy to use , has good reception in long ranges and seems durable enough. The kids operate it easily and after a few times even learned to wait a sec from the moment they push the PTT to actual talking :) Only thing i can think of is the belt clip that's not so stable. It already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastermurphys on 02/04/2014

Very good work very well and I am very pleased with purchase. No interference detected during use. Material is good quality. They have a belt clip for comfortable use and freedom of movement have a range of up to 4 km. the package comes with no charger as advertised when purchasing I had to buy rechargeable batteries and charger Los walkies son un excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysquall008 on 12/01/2013

Lots of features, channels, good sound quality and even can be voice activated. Includes a button to ring the other device The reception range is too short, over a couple of hundred meters there is already no reception even on roads out of town. The belt clips seem too fragile and fall easily Requires three AA batteries for each device to work . Still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdpogi on 11/26/2013

I ordered this product on November 11, 2013 and it arrived today, November 26, 2013. This is by far the fastest I've had from DX. I'm very impressed since I would be needing these this friday, talk about perfect timing lol. Anyways, it's both working and sounds clear. I haven't tested the max range on it. I would edit after I do. No cons since ownership ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbuNasib114 on 11/20/2013

Good quality, good finish, the material doesn't seem like cheap stuff, tested in a military poligon. 4 km. Quality is good, can use rechargeable batteries with Nokia charger. good reception for a 0.5w radio. A price for a pair Not much, normal thing. Did find any cons. In a city it might deceive you. Test it in an open area. Some countries might require ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections