DX » Community » Reviews » UCOM 8-KM/5-Mile Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Satisfied Bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCidneybb on 12/02/2014

O produto é bom e funciona muito bem, o custo beneficio é muito bom. Prós: Barato boa qualidade fácil de utilizar, alcança uma boa distância em campo aberto para quem tem fazenda é uma boa opção. Contra: Dentro da cidade com muitos prédios a distância de funcionamento é muito reduzida. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 1

• posted bykosmaj on 11/23/2014

Pros : I have 4 walkies . Range is good . Good quality. Perfect for hiking tours Cons : Less range in urban areas . Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

funcionan bien tienen muy buen alcance y por el el precio son para recomendar yo los uso hace mucho tiempo............................ Read more

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted bygermanpac on 08/26/2014

A pesar de su pequeño tamaño y también su pequeño precio, es un radio que cumplió mis expectativas, en realidad lo compré para que mi hija juegue con ellos, pero veo que es mucho más que un juguete, es un buen radio para comunicarse en cortas distancias. lo recomiendo 100% Read more

Impression:Excelente;

1 0 2

• posted byLisior on 07/15/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Excellent purchase! I always wanted one and now I have that. I did not test beyond 700 meters away, but when tested, it clearly worked. Cons: The battery life is low, but if you use it with rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikyan on 05/28/2014

Nice Walkie Talkie, works well. Can be used as a baby monitor too with the voice activation function. Documentation is clear and concise. The clips don't seen like they are very durable. Be careful that this product is not legal in de EU. You might interfere with police or other (government) services ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byigorishe on 05/06/2014

was purchased for communication on the road between the two machines, used several times. very easy to use. Lightweight, comfortable to hold, long run on one set of batteries. Radios can only be used in an open space in the line of sight. Any obstacle makes it impossible to communicate with obesednikom.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshoppingmania on 04/08/2014

They really work as expected and the sound are clear when they are within the range to each other. The battery didn't drain very fast and I like the physical appearance, the size is just nice, not too small but not too big either can't adjust the beep/alert volume. I tried about 300 meters distance between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byophirco on 02/23/2014

been playing with it for the past few weeks with my kids. The device is easy to use , has good reception in long ranges and seems durable enough. The kids operate it easily and after a few times even learned to wait a sec from the moment they push the PTT to actual talking :) Only thing i can think of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymastermurphys on 02/04/2014

Very good work very well and I am very pleased with purchase. No interference detected during use. Material is good quality. They have a belt clip for comfortable use and freedom of movement have a range of up to 4 km. the package comes with no charger as advertised when purchasing I had to buy rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections