DX » Community » Reviews » UCOM 8-KM/5-Mile Walkie Talkie - Black (2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Satisfied Bien Dissapointing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleomope on 01/19/2017

Impression:Excelente;

Compatível com Talk about da motorola. Não vem com bateria e carregador. O alcance é entorno de 1km em area urbana e 5 km em area aberta. Pilhas duram muito em stand bay.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9523150 on 08/16/2016

Impression:Satisfied;

Pros:- About 1 to 1.5 KM range , In city . Cons: In India 463 Mhz is not available for public use. hence use at your own risk.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10153828 on 06/13/2016

Impression:Excelente,Satisfied;

Item received in good packaging and was surprised by the good quality for such a cheap set!! The range is good, I mostly used them on open sea, which will give you the best range due to no buildings. I highly suggest this item, all you need is to buy some batteries and your ready to go.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9234492 on 06/13/2016

Pross: Range is good for children. Cons. Its frequency is prohibited for public usage in Turkey.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarkies41 on 03/13/2016

Impression:Excelente;

very nice looking walkie talkie ste, works ok and has lots of different functions. reach is very satisfying, even in suburban area between all the houses and buildings it gets easy a distance of approximately 1-2 miles without noise. because of the lot of functions, operating takes a little to to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjam2013 on 02/26/2016

Impression:Bien;

Pros: Buen precio y buena cobertura. Se pueden recargar con un viejo cargador de Nokia Cons: el envío tarda demasido.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShiftie on 02/08/2016

Impression:Dissapointing;

Had high hopes form reading the reviews on this product. It was disappointing to find out that it would only work for a 100m. When out of vision the walkie talkies refused to work. I think I got a damaged product as sometimes it would receive but not send. In the car it would work only one way.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPrometejus on 11/24/2015

Pros: Easy to use, well built, the voice of transmission is clear. Walkie-talkies has a covenient belt clip, battery status, Push to talk and voice activated transmission (hands free). Cons: battery lid is a little bit hard to open. The title of the radio on DX page is saying the range is bigger... Read more

UCOM walkie talkie UCOM walkie talkie

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrufus666 on 10/15/2015

Preco bom, porem produto deixa a desejar !

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byxradek on 09/30/2015

Impression:Bien;

polecam wszystkim te krótkofalówki - w tej cenie super

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere