DX » Community » Reviews » UCOM 8-KM/5-Mile Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Excelente Bien Dissapointing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10153828 on 06/13/2016

Item received in good packaging and was surprised by the good quality for such a cheap set!! The range is good, I mostly used them on open sea, which will give you the best range due to no buildings. I highly suggest this item, all you need is to buy some batteries and your ready to go.

Impression:Excelente,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by9234492 on 06/13/2016

Pross: Range is good for children. Cons. Its frequency is prohibited for public usage in Turkey.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkies41 on 03/13/2016

very nice looking walkie talkie ste, works ok and has lots of different functions. reach is very satisfying, even in suburban area between all the houses and buildings it gets easy a distance of approximately 1-2 miles without noise. because of the lot of functions, operating takes a little to to... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byjam2013 on 02/26/2016

Pros: Buen precio y buena cobertura. Se pueden recargar con un viejo cargador de Nokia Cons: el envío tarda demasido.

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byShiftie on 02/08/2016

Had high hopes form reading the reviews on this product. It was disappointing to find out that it would only work for a 100m. When out of vision the walkie talkies refused to work. I think I got a damaged product as sometimes it would receive but not send. In the car it would work only one way.

Impression:Dissapointing;

0 0 0

• posted byPrometejus on 11/24/2015

Pros: Easy to use, well built, the voice of transmission is clear. Walkie-talkies has a covenient belt clip, battery status, Push to talk and voice activated transmission (hands free). Cons: battery lid is a little bit hard to open. The title of the radio on DX page is saying the range is bigger... Read more

UCOM walkie talkie UCOM walkie talkie

0 0 0

• posted byrufus666 on 10/15/2015

Preco bom, porem produto deixa a desejar !

0 0 0

• posted byxradek on 09/30/2015

polecam wszystkim te krótkofalówki - w tej cenie super

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byManoRAW on 07/19/2015

-working range up to 3km -22 open channels -internal charger (AC adaptor not included) -the ability to connect a headset (not included) with audio mini jack Tested in a city with regular density of buildings, also parks - working distance up to 700m. Working distance on open terrain - up to When... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamarpatel on 06/25/2015

Easy to use and works fine. Struggled a bit to set channel.

0 1 0

DX Everywhere