DX » Community » Reviews » UCOM 8-KM/5-Mile Walkie Talkie (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerikyan on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Nice Walkie Talkie, works well. Can be used as a baby monitor too with the voice activation function. Documentation is clear and concise.Cons:The clips don't seen like they are very durable.OtherThoughts:Be careful that this product is not legal in de EU. You might interfe... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjdpogi on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I ordered this product on November 11, 2013 and it arrived today, November 26, 2013. This is by far the fastest I've had from DX. I'm very impressed since I would be needing these this friday, talk about perfect timing lol. Anyways, it's both working and sounds c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbuNasib114 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality, good finish, the material doesn't seem like cheap stuff, tested in a military poligon. 4 km. Quality is good, can use rechargeable batteries with Nokia charger. good reception for a 0.5w radio. A price for a pairCons:Not much, normal thing. Did find any con... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRafaelFuas on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent purchase! I always wanted one and now I have that. I did not test beyond 500 meters away, but when tested, it clearly worked.Cons:Do not drop. It seems a little fragile. And it NOT comes with rechargeable batteries like Motorola (but you already knew this befor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byronimo on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Long range. - Works with 3 AA batteries includ rechargable. - Illuminated display. - Has both jack for charging and external mic/speaker. - small and light -Nice Package - good buttons.Cons:No Cons, i've been very happy with my pair!!!OtherThoughts:Sound quality... Read more

4 1
  • posted byjosuespina on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:excellent radios to play airsoft batteries used, the functions are very comprehensive, sound is good, has all the free channels without undertones, especially is very good because it does not require any license for use, recommended as their quality is good, the construc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndariel666 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The distance covered is quite far but of course in the city with tall buildings and a lot of concrete walls it is lower than the mentioned distance. Great item to toy around with. You can also use it with your co-workers who work in other departments.Cons:The battery lif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGJonatan on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The design feels good and it will survive accidental dropping. The sound is high and clear and 22 channels are enough in urban areas.Cons:No charger included. One of my units consumed a lot of battery but I discovered a faulty LDO (a voltage regulator thingie)... Read more

5 0
  • posted byOldRed on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bought this for my 7 year old for Christmas. I remembered how they were when I was a kid and the ones I had didn`t work 100 meters so I wanted to get him ones that had a good range. We live in a forest at the base of some mountains. I range tested it to our friends house... Read more

2 2
  • posted byrogercarvalho on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good quality and performance. Material used on gives a apearance of robust product. No interference detected during use.Cons:miss of acessories described on package as charger and earl phone.OtherThoughts:very economic using not rechargeble batteries. The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections