Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Very interesting device:
- small and light
- has a big space for batteries: 3xAA or 3xAA NiMH, and possible Li-Ion accu.
- need only 3 batteries, 4.5volts total, so you can use Li-ion.
- has internal charger! You can use plug from nokia, for example simple Nokia-USB charger.
- good power: clear connect from ground floor to 8-floor, about 1km in city, even from car.
- has some useful things: channel scan, selectable call rings etc.
- easy operations, even for children or grandmother.
- On package written "range 3-5??"
- In manual written "8 channels" (actually is 22 channels :))
- You need to detach a belt clip for replacing batteries. Not so good for clip's life.
- Not clear noise cutting in city environment.
- No chargers included, and no specified. Manually i found that thick (old) nokia socket is accepted.
- No socket for external antenna ;)
So, this is not a "professional motorola", but good enough for many activities, in buildings, in city, in car, or on the nature. You can install NiMH or even Li-ion accumulators, and charge them any time from USB, solar panel, auto-adapter etc. And good low price. I think to by a second pair :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.