DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4" Hot Shoe Connecting Adapter + Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero 2 / Hero3 / 3+ - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
OK really cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanbah14 on 07/31/2014

pros: good quality, works on my gopro, cons: slow delivery. Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0
  • posted bymarekkovac321 on 07/30/2014

There is many pros I can say, but mostly Its really really cheap and build quality is great, I'm not sure, but I think the wheels is made of something really strong, not plastic. The bad thing about that is, that it isn't hold enough for me..you can screw it really hard and It will hold it, but When I just rotate it a little bit, it release, Maybe some ... Read more

Impression:really cheap;

0 0
  • posted byc4ldas on 04/22/2014

- Cheap and easy to mount - Fits nicely in hot shoe - Small and discrete - None - Good accessory if you have a GoPro and a DSLR Camera. - Even you don't need for now, maybe you want in the future or in a specific moment. You can film with your GoPro and take picture with your DSLR. You can make behind the scenes video, memorize when that picture was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrigittevT on 02/07/2014

The 1/4" Hot Shoe Connecting Adapter + Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero 2 / Hero3 / 3+ - Black is for my Video Cam to put on a Led licht that i orderd earlier so i can make video in the dark i must say that the Led light RUSTU D75 5 x Cree XM-L T6 3460lm 3-Mode Cool White Light Bicycle Headlamp - Black (6 x 18650) very powerfull en bright very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections