Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusck33 on 01/14/2013

Well, I am student and I think my presentations and seminars got better with this presenter. It's very useful and you stay more confident using this kind of equipment when speaking in public. When I have some presentation at my university, I think "I cannot forget to bring this". The only thing I can say here is the way you "install"... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMikosan on 12/31/2012

plug an play. Nothing to configure, no drivers no disks... you are absolutely ready any time. works even far from the pc the remote control and the usb reciever are bagged in a cute sleeve the averaye feeling woukd have been boosted with better fnishing quality. the USB reciever is HUGE, using a nano reciever should have been a better pick this product ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoseini on 11/03/2012

Great overall quality. It works perfectly under Windows 7,. The operative system installed automatically the drivers and it became to work inmediatelly. Two buttons: forward and back. Simple. The third one controlled the laser pointer that worked perfectly too. It came with a transport bag with the correct size and average quality. Just the plastic ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 09/06/2011

Nice quality! The battery is included! Great gift for teachers and business men. The battery that comes with it is not good enough, but since its a gift, its ok! It is a little big, but it looks like an elegant big pen, so no big deal bout it! It got at the right time to South America! The packing was also good! It'd be smaller, but its fine for its ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bystekkeman on 05/24/2011

It works perfect. Just plug and play. Very easy to use. No need to install drivers. Laser beam is also ok. I use it with Microsoft Powerpoint. Nice little bag included, so the dongle and the remote control stay together when you don't use it. I dont't know any. Very good tool for presentations. Page Up and Page Down keys are enough. Very easy to use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasjkfhakjsfh on 03/19/2011

Great tool for its' price! The main advantage for me that this pointer is fully compatible with Prezi presentations - just download one to your desktop, open in Flash player and you are free to control presentation with this remote control. Working distance is close to up to 10 meters - more then enough. Didn't find any problems using it except rare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCweTTo on 11/13/2010

Works perfectly without installing any drivers to computer. You have to plug in dongle and it starts working (tested on Windows XP). Laser is quite strong and visible up to 20 meters. Not very good build quality. My was scratched when I got it. But buttons are quite good and seems durable. Battery durability could be problem. Very good tool for presentations.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrares on 09/29/2010

It is very nice not having to install any driver, just plug the USB receiver into your computer, remove the battery insulating strap from the presenter and it is just like that, you may start using it at once. The laser is very bright and very sharp. The carrying case, with special places for each part and the pen's clip are excellent ideas so it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaoppereira on 03/07/2010

* It's Cheap like almost anything here on DealExtreme * Good packaging and have a cute box * Plug'n Play * Works on Windows XP / Vista / Seven and Ubuntu 9.10 without needing any configuartion * The laser isn't very good... * Could be smaller * The adapter to the computer could also be smaller * Lacks of some functions but what could we answer more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaptKirk on 08/21/2009

-Easy to install. -The forward/backwards controls work well. Button layout is the best I have used (and I have used many of these). -The wireless link is very good. -The red laser works nice although a GREEN laser would add a coolness factor (hint, hint). -Nice litte carry case lets you carry needed backup batteries. -Comes with a spare battery. -The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections