DX » Community » Reviews » 20-180X 70mm HD Waterproof LLL Night Vision Nitrogen Inflator Waterproof Binocular - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychoxnox on 06/04/2014

These binoculars are just great especially at this price. What pictures don't show is that these actually come with carrying bag, tripod adapter and a cleaning cloth. Picture is really great, high quality during the day, and good enough during the night (if you point where the light is). Magnification ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byB33rNuts on 06/01/2014

Cheap Price Cheaply Made Major Ghosting I got these in the mail today and have been trying them out. First off the body is made of very thin and cheap plastic so my item arrived broken. Its not major damage but side piece by the side sockets with the logo on it is cracked. I would not drop these..at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAve01 on 04/19/2014

They are very cheap binoculars for their size and technical characteristics. Include support for placement on a tripod. It also includes a protective pouch, and protective covers for the front and rear lenses, plus a small piece of cloth to clean the lenses. They are lightweight for its size. The feel ... Read more

binoculars placed on the tripod using the bracket binoculars placed on the tripod using the bracket screw to collimate the binoculars

7 0 17

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections