DX » Community » Reviews » 20-180X 100mm HD Waterproof LLL Nitrogen Filled Waterproof Binocular - Black
Customer’s impression:
good cool Excellent! Not very good 5 estrel
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlitosret7 on 10/07/2015

excelente producto barato y muy practico, 5 estrellas como siempre en DX muy recomendado. saludos

Impression:Excellent!,excelente producto barato y muy practico, 5 estrel;

0 0 0

• posted bymleczkovicz123 on 08/14/2015

Binocular lenses come in pieces falling wheels mechanism works hard and difficult because the oil out mechanism sent me **

0 0 0

• posted byMarco_Marco on 08/10/2015

The good: The price, nothing more, except you want to wear glasses for some other project. The bad: It is not what the advertising says. It is not waterproof. There is filled with nitrogen. It is not sealed at all. The lenses are misaligned and it is impossible to see well with both eyes at once.... Read more

Impression: Very Bad impression;

0 0 0

• posted bybredeteanvlad on 05/15/2015

I have had some expensive binoclars from Hawke. Those were good. Metal frame verz goog alignement, verz sharp image. This one is lauzy. The image is fuzzy. At 180 zoom the image is very foggy. You cannot make use of 180 zoom. at 20 zoom ...mmm..the image is acceptable but not more than that. In a... Read more

Impression:Not very good;

0 0 0

• posted byghostcorc on 05/13/2015

binoculars defective arrived broken screws and affixed with adhesive,Good for not shipped He was struck and fell prisms repair is not possible my email:stetik@email.com My orders 150417001051423938

defective goods

Impression:ayıplı mal;

0 0 1

• posted bygadman on 11/11/2014

Pros: Amazing for using if there is only little light. Very nice zoom, quite powerfull. Cons: You may have to adjust the prizms before first use, and it is kind of difficult to get to the screws. A little heavy, but i guess that is to be expected :) Other Thoughts: If you need one, or you may buy... Read more

Impression:superb product;

0 0 1

• posted byFlexcon on 10/17/2014

You get a very good binocular for a very affordable price. The use range is endless you can have it with you for birdwatching, when your out at sea, fishing or just want to observe things from a great distance.

Impression:High quality binacular;

0 0 0

• posted bySerg13 on 08/17/2014

в сумерках все чётко видно, увеличение конечно не 180 и не ночного видения.Но за эти деньги похожий товар не найти:(.что то в калибровке линз сбито прдется настраивать. а так, в целом нормальный бинокльв сумерках все чётко видно, увеличение конечно не 180 и не ночного видения.Но за эти деньги не... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byV2D on 08/06/2014

Delivered very quickly. Very powerful zoom. Plastic housing facilitates weight, so wear is not hard. Fully met all expectations. I recommend!

Excellent product

0 0 2

• posted byJoeMargz on 08/04/2014

It is very cool. Plastic material but looks durable. The item looks as how it was described. It really meets my expectations. The exit pupil has perfect for my eyes. I am amazed about the clear vision. Heavy but in steady condition its performance is high level. At a very affordable price this is... Read more

Impression:cool, Great and Affordable;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere