DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to Micro USB Retractable Data Charging Cable - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good cool None Great value Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byepheng on 04/27/2015

Otimo para carregar celulares com bateria auxiliar pois consegue regular o tamanho do cabo. Também foi utilizado para transferencia de dados com pc e funcionou muito bem

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjapaloc on 02/19/2015

Simples e facil de guardar gostei bastante

0 0 0

• posted bydid007 on 11/14/2014

Good quality, works OK. Very useful when travelling...

0 0 0

• posted bynov666 on 09/26/2014

Aparenta buena calidad en el material aunque sea plástico, se le nota consistente y a buen precio. Lo recomiendo

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

I bought this because I need USB cable which is compact. I use it with a laptop computer and keep it always in the bag. Pro: + it's nice and compact + works great also with USB disks at any length and can be used for charging Con: - to roll the cable back you have to extend it to full length -... Read more

Impression:cool,full speed;

0 0 0

• posted bygo2hell on 08/01/2014

Pros: - It charges my phone as fast as the original cable, which is not true with some other cables. - Great for keeping in car or carrying around (no tangled cabled) Cons: - After 5 months of usage, the spring that retracts the cable is getting weaker and at the end needs a little help to the... Read more

Impression:Great value,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byriewe on 07/14/2014

Connector are standard, and has no peculiarity that can disrupt the hour of everyday use. Small and easy to use. Can be used as keychain, but not any accompanying cord only has a coupling placements for the same. Could be slightly longer. Do not believe the wire will last a long time because it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorphpt on 03/25/2014

Compact, sturdy, overall good build quality. Easy to extend and retract. The cable seems durable enough while being flexible. I don't anticipate any durability problems. none so far. I bought this to carry with me along side with my gadgets and it has proven to be very helpful. I think the build... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere