Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to Micro USB Retractable Data Charging Cable - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good Useful cool Great value None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymschosting on 11/17/2017

Impression:Useful;

Pros: Price, size, autoroll feature Cons: Does not have a auto lock Obs: Great cable, works great the only point I did not like was that it as no locking button to lock the cable on the desired length

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTranceVibes on 09/11/2017

Impression:Useful,quite cheap,Quite small;

The product is quite good and quite small. The only drawback is that it doesn't really collapse nicely & easily. You need to finish it manually when you want to pack it. I have a similar product which is smaller and collapses more nicely, but it was of course more expensive. So for the price, I... Read more

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArKanjo on 09/01/2016

Impression:good;

Pros: Compacto, facil de recolher e quardar. cumpre bem a função a qual se destina. Cons: qualidade poderia ser um pouquinho melhor nos materiais usados. Uso ele no carro no meu carregador com 4 saidas, então tenho um cabo normal preso ao suporte do celular no vidro e esse outro ficou ótimo e de... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEMJTECH on 09/29/2015

It works wheel, does have some voltage drop, maybe because of its small gauge, however still suitable for fast (2Amps) chargers, will slow down the charging rate a little. Being retractable is an advantage, specially for travel.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byepheng on 04/27/2015

Otimo para carregar celulares com bateria auxiliar pois consegue regular o tamanho do cabo. Também foi utilizado para transferencia de dados com pc e funcionou muito bem

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjapaloc on 02/19/2015

Simples e facil de guardar gostei bastante

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydid007 on 11/14/2014

Good quality, works OK. Very useful when travelling...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynov666 on 09/26/2014

Impression:None;

Aparenta buena calidad en el material aunque sea plástico, se le nota consistente y a buen precio. Lo recomiendo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byskajwakr on 09/25/2014

Impression:cool,full speed;

I bought this because I need USB cable which is compact. I use it with a laptop computer and keep it always in the bag. Pro: + it's nice and compact + works great also with USB disks at any length and can be used for charging Con: - to roll the cable back you have to extend it to full length -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygo2hell on 08/01/2014

Impression:Great value,Durable;

Pros: - It charges my phone as fast as the original cable, which is not true with some other cables. - Great for keeping in car or carrying around (no tangled cabled) Cons: - After 5 months of usage, the spring that retracts the cable is getting weaker and at the end needs a little help to the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere