DX » Community » Reviews » F9006 MTK6582 Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.3", FM, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariosfirfis on 07/03/2014

It was a gift for my husband, but now that I have it in my hands I think to keep it. Its a great phone with very good screen. It's very quice, love to scroll throung its screens. Its unbelievable that you can buy such a quick phone for such little money. The cams give you what you a expect from a smart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsraelDX1 on 06/05/2014

Extremely good built quality, the buttons and screen are not loose and it feels firm and well built. Screen is fantastic, bright, even in sunlight, I only needed to shade the screen a little and not a lot like with my old phone, colors are very good. Ringtone is a bit too quiet, even at maximum loudness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byszauern on 04/13/2014

The quality of materials are good. The screen is nice. Excellent for its price. Result of the AnTuTu benchmark has really reached the 17000 points. Boot speed is fast, Android runs proper. I do not test it with 3D games. I have ordered it to my wife in white colour, but I think I will buy an other one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLN198 on 03/29/2014

Excellent working. Quickly reply, simply using. Really easy to work with. Nice design. Usefull flip case. Very fast processor. Big screen. Many language for many foreign users. Wifi works excellent Only problem is reading the memory card data sometimes. But if you reboot the phone it works good again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycURLybOi on 03/12/2014

- super high performance on quad core (17000 on AnTuTu) - good 8Mpix camera - excellent design (looks very similar to Galaxy S2) - rich accessories - two cases (one with book-style screen cover, one regular) - the box it arrived in is misleading, says it only has dual core and 5Mpix camera, but it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirrobert on 02/20/2014

after inserting SIM: phone switches to dutch language (where I live) direct access google play store after logging in with google account pay extra custom taxes of 35 euro (price of phone was 115 US dollars) maybe not the best quality (maybe not durable; I am not sure yet). Quality looks cheap but maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections