DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire US-UC1 Intelligent Universal 4-Slot Battery Charger w/ 4 x 18650, EU Plug, Car Charger
Customer’s impression:
good Impressed Erfreulicher Kauf
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharlierabbit on 05/20/2016

This a great package... I had several 4 battery packs that were pretty useless with rapid discharge or not holding a charge. I used this charger after pulling the packs apart to find which was the dud (only one per pack) so could put together functional battery packs. It comes with reasonable All... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bydzson on 02/07/2016

Pros:Good quality, easy to use, works from car battery and electric network. The included batteries are one of my best 18650 so far. Oh and everything comes in handy plastic box. Cons: can`t think of any really.

Impression:good,Impressed,Erfreulicher Kauf;

0 0 0

• posted byNuffield on 12/28/2015

This is the fourth charger I ordered, and I have used one of them more than a year. The batteries still works fine and all of the chargers are working. I really appreciate that the charger has 12V input. Buy it and try it! ;-)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDernhelm on 01/09/2015

Sehr nützlicher Akkulader für Lithium-Akkus. Federleicht! Lädt bis zu 4 Akkus gleichzeitig! Eurokabel und Autoadapter inbegriffen! Einzig der Federmechanismus, der für unterschiedliche Akkugrößen notwendig ist, bewegt sich etwas schwergängig und die Akkus können beim Einlegen verrutschen oder der... Read more

Impression:Erfreulicher Kauf;

0 0 0

• posted bydotfoss on 10/08/2014

Pros: Materials quality, charges batteries separately and supports multiple battery types. Has well-neat box. Cons: None, so far.

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 1

• posted byseechuan on 09/21/2014

Charges AA and AAA sized NiMH batteries as well which my expensive powerex Maha C-9000 could not. As for the batteries, the positive node has a tiny notch. This may scratch conducting surfaces, especially when twisting in torchlights.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysirlogician on 03/05/2014

It works as promised. The lights of the charger shows the charge status of the batteries (with a three level indicator light). Comes with a box of your own to easy carry around. Apart from electrical plug it also have a seperate car plug so you can also use it in your car It sometimes makes a big... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere