DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Pin AU / US / UK / EU to AU Travel Power Plug Adapter - White
Customer’s impression:
Calidad adapter Good Working Adapter Works fine AUS to USA Power Plug
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobinho26 on 07/21/2017

Impression:Calidad,adapter,Good Working Adapter;

Una calidad de construcción correcta, cumple su función de manera adecuada. mucho mas para analizar no hay, simple, funcional, y económico. Era lo que necesita, sin sorpresas. Yo lo uso en Argentina, para un cargador de un iphone comprado en malasia. 10 puntos!.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykaoxmad on 04/10/2017

Impression:Good Working Adapter;

esta bueno el producto, es de plástico, pero cumple su función, recomendado.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVengefulAncient on 03/05/2017

Impression:Good Working Adapter;

Took me forever to find an adapter for my power strip with an Indian plug to use it in New Zealand (Australian sockets) that doesn't cost unreasonable money and doesn't omit a ground pin like most "travel" ones. This one does an excellent job.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybandi_p on 11/26/2016

Impression:Works fine AUS to USA,Good Working Adapter;

The device works perfectly, it's just a bit rough to put the plug in the adapter. You can use a lot of kinds of input just like you would expect

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoxile on 08/08/2016

Impression:Works fine AUS to USA;

Seems well made and good quality. I've only used it in Australia to convert so I can plug in North American type plugs that include the ground terminal. Is working fine.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEdward63 on 08/14/2015

Impression:adapter;

Order to delivery: 16 days. Pros: The adapter is of solid construction and has well designed internal contacts. In this country (NZ) they represent excellent value Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJimsBond on 07/21/2015

Impression:adapter,Power Plug;

Pros: Low profile power adapter that is very easy to carry and store; perfect for travelling or photography. Only takes one plug space unlike some other larger sized adapters; this prevents taking up 2 plug spaces. Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAzertyNL on 06/29/2015

Impression:ok-not-great-for-europe;

Can be used for european CEE7/4 "schuko" and flat euro plugs. Note that the the grounding/earth lead of a CEE7/4 schuko will NOT be connected, so effectively no grounded connecting will be made. Switching regularly between a schuko with thicker pins and a flat euro plug with thinner pins will the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere